Kingston, New Hampshire - Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cast in Stone

Steve , can we use the schedule to anchor the pontoon?, Just dont let loopey throw it in without a line ...

Comment

Schedule change...

Apparently the concrete had not yet cured when the schedule was set in stone!

To accomodate a Sidewinder engine change from 20SSH to 25SSR we have swapped CSR and 25SSR on the schedule. This was the first time many Region One drivers had an opportunity to see the Sidewinder and after its impressive showing in both classes at Taunton, we felt that we should make every effort to showcase the engine again at this event.

This will also allow our Canadian CSR drivers to finish early on Sunday when the schedule is reversed.

Post # 6 has been revised.
      Last edited by TPLACE31; 09-19-2011, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Kingston Food Pantry

Don't forget that you will receive $5.00 off of your first entry fee with a donation of three or more canned goods or paper products to the Kingston Food Pantry. This is our opportunity to give back to the Host Community.

Our goal is to drop off 200+ articles to the pantry on Monday morning. Let's make it happen!

Comment

Will it be the gas of the day Steve?
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by TPLACE31 View Post
            Apparently the concrete had not yet cured when the schedule was set in stone!

To accomodate a Sidewinder engine change from 20SSH to 25SSR we have swapped CSR and 25SSR on the schedule. This was the first time many Region One drivers had an opportunity to see the Sidewinder and after its impressive showing in both classes at Taunton, we felt that we should make every effort to showcase the engine again at this event.

This will also allow our Canadian CSR drivers to finish early on Sunday when the schedule is reversed.

Post # 6 has been revised.
            Sadly, we had to decide last night that we will not be able to make the trip this year due to sick kids (and I don't feel so hot myself). Good luck to all and be safe. See you in Haverhill.
            http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
              Will it be the gas of the day Steve?
              Fuel of the day - Mobil quick stop just about a mile down on Main Street.

Comment

Parking

In previous years we have utilized the Church parking lot adjacent to the pits to unload trailers. That option is not available to us this year as the church is going through a huge building project.

To minimize the impact on local traffic, we plan to have personnel ready to unload your trailer in front ot the church asap and then we will park it into the pits. The Police are working close with us and have not required an Officer on site. We will then have people redirect your tow vehicle (Trucks & Vans) to the school lot. We can not move RV's into the school lot until after 5:00PM. We will find a spot for you in the interim.

There is still time to respond to this thread to let us know who is coming so we can plot a spot for your trailer in the pits.

Comment

We will be there with a 20ssh and CSH and an open trailer.
                  Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Kingston Race

Bob Welland, Peter and I will be coming with one small open
                    trailer CSR, 25ssR and OSY on the trailer. Bob will have his
                    5th wheel. Regards Michael Rorke

Comment

kingston,

I'll be there friday morning as usual to help set up, etc....

Comment

1st alternate in the clash here, with regrets I will be in Philly working all weekend - On to the second and third alternates.

Comment

Sorry to hear you can't make it...I like when ypu take over!! Don't work too hard and good luck to Charlie Gonyea 4-B 2nd alternate...but I lose me pit man boss!!Oh Well we will make it work!!

Comment

Wahooo Charlie!!!! your in the big show
                            sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Steve glue will be drying in the trailer on the way to NH. (I HOPE) Should be dry by sunday with this humidity. See you there. WILD BILL

Comment

Working...
                              X