Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingston, New Hampshire - Roll Call

5th Annual Kingston Fall Classic

Three days of racing in two - Third day for classes with 5+ entries.
    Only twelve classes on the schedule
    SSOA All Star Shoot Out - Sunday

Reduced entry fees
    $50.00 gas money to all out of Region trailers

Let us know who is coming so we can maximize the pit space. We will park your trailer for you!

Pot luck dinner Saturday in Mason Building on the site. More to follow.....

Steve.......bringing (2) ASR/ 1 AXR and 20ssh. Desiato/Goebel (new kid) Is there parking for a camper there across street?
    Thanks Bud,
    Earl
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Kingston

Jack and I will be down Friday . J h - AXR - AXH and a boat yet to be named-- Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
        Steve.......bringing (2) ASR/ 1 AXR and 20ssh. Desiato/Goebel (new kid) Is there parking for a camper there across street?
        Thanks Bud,
        Earl
        Parking at School across the street. We can get in there after 5PM friday. Look forward to seeing you. How big of a trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by TPLACE31 View Post
          Parking at School across the street. We can get in there after 5PM friday. Look forward to seeing you. How big of a trailer?
          Three boat trailer, open.
          Thank you Steve.......looking forward to seeing you all.
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Saturday's Schedule cast in stone. Green flag flies at 11:30AM. We will be running three heats per class; two heats for Saturday and one heat for the third day. Classes with 5+ boats get to run the extra day for points. Call around and make sure you have the five boats.

OSY400
            25SSR

AXH
            25SSH

Patrol Boat

CSH
            ASR

DSH
            J Hydro

Patrol Boat

ASH
            20SSH

CSR
            AXR

We will be tabulating the up to date SSOA points tonite. Will post the drivers eligible for the SSOA All Star Shoot Out friday AM. Stay tuned.......
            Last edited by TPLACE31; 09-19-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

All Star selections....

Twelve boat field, Lemans beach start, five laps, WINNER take all $250 payout.

The eligible drivers based on South Shore Outbaord high point standings after Taunton are:

OSY400 -
              Eric Schmidt - 11
              Billy Allen - 16
              Jeff Main - 21A

CSH -
              Mike W. Schmidt -
              Mike Akerstrom - 8B
              Jeff Thompson - 97B

20SSH -
              Alex Poliakoff Jr. - 31A
              Ken Terry - 38N
              Bobby Cronin - 26A

25SSH -
              Jeff Brewster - 59S
              Doug Pearsall - 4N
              Bob Howe - 2A

1st Alternate - Jim Howe
              2nd Alternate - Charlie Gonyea

Please confirm to let us know if you are going to make the Race.

Comment

will be there asr axr

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                  Thanks Bud,
                  Earl
                  Earl, You better be careful bringing that 'new kid' around so much. He's likely to be the star of the team before you know it.
                  Ryan Runne
                  9-H
                  Wacusee Speedboats
                  ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Steve, These special event races you put on are exactly what our sport needs. I wish more clubs would have the guts to put on fun races like your All-Star Shootout and Haverhill Marathon. These races are the kind of thing that generate interest from both spectators and racers alike-not to mention sponsors. These races are marketable because they are different. We have a great product with outboard racing, these attention drawing special events are precisely the way to generate interest in what we do. Kudos on all your hard work.
                    Last edited by ryan_4z; 09-16-2011, 09:39 PM.
                    Ryan Runne
                    9-H
                    Wacusee Speedboats
                    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Sorry to say Ken Terry won't be able to make the All Star Clash So I'm sure the first alternative will be happy. Work really puts a damper on things! Colleen, Sammi and I will be there.
                      Colleen ASH

Comment

Pete with AXSH and ASH....

Comment

Ryan is right again!

Originally posted by ryan_4z View Post
                          Steve, These special event races you put on are exactly what our sport needs. I wish more clubs would have the guts to put on fun races like your All-Star Shootout and Haverhill Marathon. These races are the kind of thing that generate interest from both spectators and racers alike-not to mention sponsors. These races are marketable because they are different. We have a great product with outboard racing, these attention drawing special events are precisely the way to generate interest in what we do. Kudos on all your hard work.
                          Good point Ryan. Just the Haverhill marathon for example, has drawn a region six marathon junkie off the beach, and we may have a few more joining this year, because the word is getting around that SSOA has done the work. Of course the CYC gets a nod as well.

Comment

I'll be there with one DSH. Lookin forward to another region one event that is always flawless.

Pete G
                            17N

Comment

Saturday Evening

Pot Luck Supper....For those that are interested, there will be a pot luck supper in the Pits Saturday nite. It will be in the Mason Building which is in the center of the pits between the Church and the Kingston Children's Center. The building has a full kitchen available for our use with tables, chairs, indoor plumbing (!!), etc. You can contact Deb Howe (dwallacehowe@yahoo.com) or Sharon Akerstrom (alanaker@comcast) to see what is needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X