Thompson,CT July 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
    Wayne, Did you get a load of that thing in "C" mod...holy smokes. That thing really hauls the mail. The Yamatos are easy compared to the work and knowledge that goes into making the mercs run that good. I hobbled on down to the beach for a look at that thing after I saw it run. I didn't get a chance to talk to the owner but he sure did a nice job on it. I could have swore I saw that merc reeling Alex in on the backstretch, and Alex's "C" mod is no slouch.
    Sonny, He had him actually in both heats. Sounded like there was water in the distributor when he would go bye the way it crackled every once in a while. Would love to see how that Merc would go on a course like wakefield, Mich where he could really let that thing wind up.
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Wayne, sorry to disappoint but it was me getting used to a new ride and using it as a throttle not a handle that made it crackle. The motor runs like a clock. Looking forward to another ride though.

Doug

Comment

Doug
        No disappointment here. I thought it was awsome. I used to love running my Merc C mod before getting a 302. I actually cant wait to see yours run again. You going to run it at the Middletown, CT race if it happens?
        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

They announced at the drivers meeting on Sunday that Middletown, CT is officially cancelled.
          Jason

Comment

yuong young sorry to hear about this called old young and pam no replay yet get well sooooon will be intouch billy jane rachel

Comment

Working...
            X