No announcement yet.

Haverhill River Run 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another year of great racing action in Hav-er-hill comes to an end. The weekend weather could not have been better! This years drought gave us late starts on both Saturday and Sunday but that did not stop the races when the tide came up. Steve Noury is still going back to CYC picking up all the trailers and gear left behind. The grounds are spotless and we are gearing up for the Rotary Duck Race in September. Always something going on at CYC. Thanks to all the racers that made the trip to Haverhill making this year’s event such a great success.
    Dave Goodwin
    CYC Race Chariman
    Last edited by CYC-Haverhill; 09-01-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Dave, thanks for the great food and wonderful location. All of the people that I met in line and around the club were friendly and fun.

Comment

See how much fun the Aunt had?
        Attached Files
        Twisted Sister

Comment

vwfoolwhy - thanks for the video, don't see yourself short, you followed the action very nicely

Comment

New England Tour 2010

My first chance at a PC in a while. WOW, Haverhill lived up to the hype!! Big Time!! It's got to be an annual for me from now on.
            Hats off to CYC and SSOA on this great event. Dave Goodwyn and Steve Noury did what I suppose they always do. An incredible job. Just reading the previous posts proves it. They are all true, The locals really are quite crazy about this race. I had so many positive comments, and after two attendances, I actually have friends in Haverhill.
            To finally get to race with and old friend/hero like Craig Bowman was a special time that I will not soon forget. Still showin' em' how in short course. He knows I don't have a ton of short-course experience, so when he said, "Just turn like you did in the marathon and you'll do just fine.", you know I had to be feelin' good.
            Everything about Haverhill dictates that I will be there next year, with a big ol' marathon rig on the trailer. I will once again try hard to get some 'M' boats to come along. If they only knew!!
            Hurricane Bill DID win the marathon, just so everyone knows. Divisionals seemed to dictate that I would take the tall trophy home. Which I will display proudly out in the boat shop, where I will dream about Haverhill until next year. Thanks again. Mark 'Kamp' Kurz

Comment

Working...
            X