No announcement yet.

Haverhill River Run 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Mark ! show'em what a Michigan marathon boat can do .

Sam

Comment

Who's This?

Have heard that there is a Desilva DSR out of Gloucester, Massachusetts getting ready for the Marathon??????????

Comment

idk, I know Shawn Cavenaugh (sorry about spelling) is running a DSR int eh marathon though using a borrow motor and boat.
        Silas Jordan
        Windham, Maine
        CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
        Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Looks nice !!!!

I checked out the site on my way home from Maine Tuesday afternoon. Directions are good, only about 10 minutes off 495. The place looks good. River is more than wide enough. Looks very protected from all directions except straight up or down the river. See ya Saturday morning.

Michael D-1

Comment

Dust33, Please post up-dates and some pic's from your race this weekend for us MARATHON Guys who could not make the treck out EAST, Have a great race and a safe one.
            Thanks
            Steve Jones

"...if your not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

-

Comment

Steve,

I'm headed to Nashua tonight and planning on going to the race site around noon tomorrow; if you need a hand setting up, I'm available all afternoon. If not or if you aren't planning on getting there until later in the day just let me know, I'll check this post tonight.

Jim Howe

Comment

Jim

I am guessing we could use your help. Do you have a 2" ball on your vehicle? We need to transport 8 (!!) race and club related trailers to the site tommorrow. If not, we can still use help with the PA, Fencing, trash containers, signs etc.

Comment

The wife's taurus doesn't have any balls at all. If there is a truck available, I'm in for the back and forth or let me know what to do at the site and I'm on it - see you tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                  X