Standis Maine Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standis Maine Roll Call

I would like to start a Roll Call and also a Saturday Dinner count. It looks like we should have 10 DSH and as many 25 ssh entiries!!!!!!!! May 16-17 2009 GPS ---- 10 Kiwanis Beach Road Standish Maine
    Last edited by Fast Jack; 05-01-2009, 03:43 AM. Reason: add dates

ill be there

axsh
    axsr
    ash
    asr
    Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J

Comment

I will be there.
      25ssh
      Silas will run CSH and possibly 20ssh.
      Silas and I should be at the dinner also.
      Chris Jordan

Comment

Rest assured, the Russians are gonna be there (DSH, DMH, FE, JH, JR, AXH, AXR... and patrol boat!!). By the way... we had a really nice sojourne down to Millville - lovely weekend.... DRIVING THE TRUCK! Hey, many thanks to all who tried to get ahold of us after we launched out on Thursday afternoon. We made the best of it.... see ya at Standish.
        Alex 12A & Alex8A

Comment

125 hydro

will be there with my new, used rig

Comment

Canada

Are we going to see some of the North of the Border Drivers?? There is a group of stout DSH racers from Canada . I hope you can make a trip ( SOUTH ) to Maine

Comment

I GUESS I can make it.. if I have too... like my dad said, I'll be running CSH and he'll be running 25ssh. I may run 20ssh.
              Silas Jordan
              Windham, Maine
              CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
              Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Ill be there with a AXSR, ASR, and BSR
                Dylan Runne

Comment

CSR maybe... Uncle Richie?
                  sigpic

Comment

What are the dates?
                    Future J dad!

Comment

"May 16-17 2009 GPS ---- 10 Kiwanis Beach Road Standish Maine"
                      Silas Jordan
                      Windham, Maine
                      CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
                      Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
                        What are the dates?

Greg, May 16-17..Be careful though your talking MOOSE country.
                        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

will be there ash asr

Comment

Originally posted by DiGia54D View Post
                            Greg, May 16-17..Be careful though your talking MOOSE country.
                            Yes, DO NOT mill around one of these !
                            Attached Files
                            Brian Hendrick, #66 F
                            "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

The 'Maine" experience

Brian... please be more specific regarding "milling around moose" . The moose to watch for are the ones crossing I-95. The moose to "mill around" IE AVOID.., are the ones wearing the XXXL sweatshirts down in the Old Port bars on the waterfront. My advice, if yer going to be "milling around" downtown is to 'bring yer own lunch' ... and eat that!

Better yet, just bring yer "own lunch" and have dinnah at the Kiwanis club-house where we should all be able to "mill-around" and act stupid until we KRASH out into the woods. According to the long range weather forcast, we won't freeze to death.

Friday night... for those who arrive in order to test... Moose Country Tours (1-900-shoot-moose) is contemplating a bus trip up to Waldoboro Maine to the 'Grand View' (topless) coffee-shop. A brand new establishment, in a quiet Maine town that has dumped 'traditional values(?) and where the 'waiting staff' (all genders) is au-naturale' above the wasteline... errr waistline. The bus is tentatively scheuled to depart Standish around 2:30AM and to return by 7AM.

Maine - the way life should be............? Hey....at least you don't need a Safe Boating certificate to race yer darn boat... and kids are welcome!! C'mon up - the Maine Experience is much better when we can all share a laugh (about it) together.
                              Alex

Comment

Working...
                              X