idk

we had fun this weekend.. should have brought the marshmellows lol
    axsr- 1st James Luce-merc
    2nd Dylan Runn-merc
    3rd John Wlodarski-omc

axsh-1st James Luce-merc
    2nd Erik Horn-omc
    3rd John Wlodarski-omc

I think greg lyons won asr..dominic was in second?? and forget who was in third..
    Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J

Comment

lol i agree with the marmellos but they would tase a little///alot nasty lol =D
      did anyone flip on the windy day we left befor anyone races so fill me in a little

-Loretta 410-j

Comment

J hydro and all, Thanks for posting the engine brand placement. Seems to me they are fairly close right about now.
        Bill Schwab
        Miss KTDoodle #62C
        -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

There was an a hydro that fliped I believe. They shortened and moved thecoarse closer to the dam to race sunday. The coarse was like twice as short as I have ever seen one. Like about twice as long as it was wide.
          Last edited by Silas_53A; 07-14-2008, 08:00 PM.
          Silas Jordan
          Windham, Maine
          CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
          Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

wooow

wow lol so like only one flip so that means it was not windy and it worked out alrite

and um the points are they working on fixing them or something b/c i have been to more than 3 races and i had like all 1s and a 7 and a 2 so something is not right

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????// lol

loretta 410-j

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Tello View Post
              I took this photo just between the pits and starting line just after the driver jumped free from the boat. Flame was contained inside and under cockpit. Bellowing black smoke from fiberglass and epoxy. Fire within very intense.

No Fire Safety on Patrol Boats Glad my straps opened

LOLOLOLOLOLOO

not

Comment

Pat,
                Glad to hear that you were not injured. Looks like I may have my work cut out for me this winter in the new garage. Ill try to get in touch with you when I get in from work.
                Dave W. Young
                95-D
                "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Working...
                X