X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allan's New Runabout!

Originally posted by Allan 31CE View Post
    Hi Earl,

The ASR is staying in the garage until Thompson. Still to cold for me!!

Al
    Hey Allan great to know your still out there and racing! It will be awesome to see you and your lovely family again! I can wait to bump that new piece of wood you made! Ha! Ha!
    See you soon,
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

still lookin for some pants for this weekend,hate to have to go out with just my kevlar boxers,might get frostbite on some of the componants

Comment

7D, I have a set of pants you can borrow for the week-end if you have a 36" waist or less.
        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

that will be great,thanks ,

Comment

I'll bring them with me. If you run early on Saturday then you might have to borrow another pair for then because I won't be there until mid-afternoon since I'm graduating. But you can use them all day Sunday, and Saturday in the later part of the day.
            Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Maybe have Steve bring them or he can use Steve's until you get there. I'm sure someone will let you a pair Manny!
              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Guys, How's the weather looking for this weekend? Cold etc.?

Comment

they went from possible showers, to partly sunny, back to possible showers, and temps in the 50s... but who knows. they havent been right here in a month... last time they said rain all night we litterally got about 10 minutes of a very light rain... As they say in maine, 'Don't like the weather? wait 5 minutes'

Anyway, I wont believe what they say until the day before.
                  Silas Jordan
                  Windham, Maine
                  CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
                  Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

ASH, ASR... no problemo. We'll jerk out the restrictor plate and run these classes too. Bring yer lunch!!
                    Alex

Comment

Working...
                    X