Standish,ME 2008 ANY "A" Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standish,ME 2008 ANY "A" Class

Hey Boys & Girls up North, Do you have any ASR or ASH up there this season? I like going North instead of South, Interstate 95 thru Washington,DC is CRAZY! We maybe able to bring a JSH too,Loretta.
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

not sure, ill be running CSH... maybe CSR
    Silas Jordan
    Windham, Maine
    CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
    Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Brrrrrrr, Standish, Me., in May

Earl

There are 3 - JSH's in the Region so no problem with that class. Mike Akerstrom and Dick Currier will have ASH's. Not sure if Manny Dias will be around, now is the time to start campaigning.

31-A
      Last edited by TPLACE31; 04-13-2008, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Region 2 & 3 anyone going with ASH? This is an awesome coarse,vintage Region 1 racing yea baby!
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Bump Bump.................

Comment

Hi Earl,

The ASR is staying in the garage until Thompson. Still to cold for me!!

Al

Comment

With my brain being hardwired for Marketing & Sales, one thing is driving me nuts ----- At the March SSOA meeting it was brought up that there would be a 1st annual Standish Cup and prize money put up for the top finishers in the class with the largest number of boats ------- (old Taunton Cup rules) I don't have the final details as we didn't make it down to the April meeting but hopefully Jack C., Steve or maybe someone else can give the details. My understanding was that SSOA was offering this incentive to help with tow money and encourage some southern drivers to make it up here and increase boat counts, but with only two weekends left I haven't seen this advertisied here or on the SSOA site. -- Please don't take this as being critical, just trying to get the word out and to drivers who may be considering the trip.

On another note --- Too cold for a Canadien?????

Comment

Standish

We had hoped to state the trophy / payout this year , unfortinately my largest sponsor was unable to keep his pledge due to a slow winter season. I am trying to secure another but it looks like many folks are still recovering from this winter. BUT we will still have 2 great days of racing , and a test session on friday. ( I am going to try to have the clock set up ). there will be seperate testing for the J class ( hydro). The Snack shack will be open Sat and Sunday . There are showers in the pits for the camper types, and There is a dinner Sat night. Hope to see ya then ... Shawn

Comment

Thanks Shawn - I was wondering why it hadn't come up, thanks for all the wrok on ths site, I can't wait.... and like Shawn said it should be a great weekend, southern drivers still welcome; bragging rights up for grabs in all classes
                  Last edited by 5-A; 05-02-2008, 05:27 PM.

Comment

hey earl just missed makin millville,figured no A class at standish,looks like were goin to make the trip ASH,maybe the ASR,looking for some kevlar pants if anybody has some they would like to sell.

Comment

Hey Buddies, 86-N & 7-D ASH looks possible now.I would like to be sure before I start the trip up there. I know ASR will not happen,I don't really want to lug mine up there.Manny come to Lambertville,NJ in June,ASR will be fun there! Let's all talk the week of Standish to make ASH happen.We could bring a JSH too,Loretta!

Comment

Hey 7-D:

Don't let a lack of Kevlar pants stop you from coming up. Someone will loan you some.

This is a really nice site. Nice pits, good food, bathroom, etc. Everybody that can make it definitely should!
                        Jake

Comment

A class

I know we have 2 local ASH, and my son will let some one run his boat in A so came on up . The race sight is all set , The cook will be there for Friday testing, and the shower room is open for the camping crews. There is a gaggle of 25 hydros coming and D stock is always big.. The Jsh class is growing so bring the J . See ya testing Friday ? . Shawn

Comment

I will be there with ASH BSH

Comment

Sounds Good Howie!

Comment

Working...
                              X