Step by Step Building a hydroplane / MRC is up and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step by Step Building a hydroplane / MRC is up and running

We now have our fiberglass molds, plans and boat building up and running. It took us a while to get the plotter and cad programs but we are ready to copy and print plans. We have avaliable A Stock and A Mod, B stock and B Mod, C stock and C mod, D stock and D mod and FEH Plans avaliable right now. Contact us thru our ad on the HR home page.

I will also be working on some Laydown versions as soon as possible. The first plan order placed after this post is made will get a half price deal plus shipping.

Starting December 29th I will be building a hydroplane and posting pictures step by step. These will become part of the builders manual when the project is complete.
    Attached Files
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

The first set of plans is sold. We still have our sale as posted on our web site. http://www.montanaracecraft.com Also contact us to work out a payment deal if necessary. We have some flexibility and we want to promote the sport!!

First plans are printed and ready to go out, they can announce who they are if they want to. I must say they are eager. They called 5 minutes after I made the post that we were in business. Thank you for the business!

Congrats

Comment

Sent out the first set of plans today 2 days after ordered.

Comment

Bluesky, congrats!!! We need all the vendors in this sport we can get. I wish you the best and every success in the future.

Dan
        O-66

Comment

Thanks Dan, now I am working on some fiberglass cowls and noses. It is nice that you can get everything to make and run a boat right on this site.

Comment

Nose mold is mounted up and cleaned for a coat of PVA mold release.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice work Mike. When can we start expecting knock-offs of the 1965 Cobra???

Dan
              O-66

Comment

Originally posted by dcrummett View Post
                Nice work Mike. When can we start expecting knock-offs of the 1965 Cobra???

Dan
                O-66
                Dan, you make or come up with the plug and then we will talk

Comment

The newest boat to come out of the MRC shop. Waiting for some new hardware and then she will be ready to go. Last years boat is up for sale cheap cause I need the room! The boat is a 125/C Mod and CSH Laydown and was AOF high point for 2010 in C mod.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Anyone looking for a set of prints? Just let us know standard prints can be in your hands within three to five days! Fiberglass cowls and noses also available.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

The wife and I are learning CAD and will soon be finishing up our new version of a C Mod Laydown design. Then we will be able to design a boat to fit your design dimensions. Just let us know what you want.

We are also going to work on other laydown designs to go with the proven kneelers that we already have.

This is just a little peak of what you get when you order plans. You will get 7 sheets with the all parts drawn to full size including the drawing below.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tomorrow I will start posting step by step pictures of the building of a new boat. I will not say what boat it is going to be but you can guess and the answer will not be provided till the motor is mounted.

Then these pictures will be part of the plans manual that we provide when you buy a full set of MRC plans.

Comment

This is a super promotion! Good job!!

You'll get lots of attention and teach folks a lot at the same time. Thanks.

Dan
                          O-66

Comment

Yeah I just love seeing stuff built bit by bit , maybe it's a boy thing lol

Steve A

CMH. 61R
                            Short Fuze Racing
                            Team Darneille
                            ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
                            IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Here is a plug for a mold that I hope to layup tomorrow. Note all four sides are slightly sloped in at the top so that the parts will seperate.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X