New Race in Enfield Maine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Race in Enfield Maine!

Just figured I would post this up for other non social media people like myself.

New Race site in Enfield Maine. I've seen pictures of the site and it looks great and will take place may 27-28 stock mod and J classes will be running.

I have spoken to the organizers and not only is the camping on site free but there are NO ENTRY FEE.

Last edited by Albert; 05-04-2023, 10:36 AM.

We will be at this FREE race !!

Comment

Originally posted by Fastjack View Post
      We will be at this FREE race !!
      Be sure to come say hi, we’ll be the new guys with the Canadian accents.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
        Be sure to come say hi, we’ll be the new guys with the Canadian accents.
        Eh??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
          Just figured I would post this up for other non social media people like myself.

New Race site in Enfield Maine. I've seen pictures of the site and it looks great and will take place may 27-28 stock mod and J classes will be running.

I have spoken to the organizers and not only is the camping on site free but there are NO ENTRY FEE.
          Congratulations to all involved in organizing and making this new Boat Race. The poster is great. Make sure to post them all over the local area. The businesses (sp?!) will love the extra business and money that it brings to the area. One idea would be to have business cards that the racers could show at the check out counters to the clerks and local business owners. This idea has been used successfully before.

Good luck to all and have a good, fun, and safe race.

Dean Hobart, Racing boats since 1962.
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

I’m excited Dean, I won’t be racing but my brother will be I. Should be a fun weekend regardless.
            Last edited by Albert; 05-10-2023, 06:08 PM.

Comment

This is a great race site, pits are flat with plenty of beach to launch, Good view from the pits of the course. This race went off very well for the 1 st year, next year it will be fantastic - see you then

Comment

Originally posted by Fastjack View Post
                This is a great race site, pits are flat with plenty of beach to launch, Good view from the pits of the course. This race went off very well for the 1 st year, next year it will be fantastic - see you then
                My brother and father were down and my brother was able to put his rookie laps in. They said the site was great and the people very very helpful!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend due to family issues. Hopefully next year! Fingers crossed I may be able to make it down to Fairfield in June.

Comment

Working...
                X