Crystal Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Lake

The Fishers Landing Racing Club is finalizing plans for the Crystal Lake race. FYI as you make plans to attend, we have several marinas within minutes of the site which sell NON-ethanol gas. A couple are within a stones throw of the "Dancing Dog" !
    We are going to give participants a "raffle ticket"...one for each class you register Saturday and Sunday. A drawing will be held Sunday for a cash prize. The amount is yet to be determined as we are in fund raising mode now. The seed money is $500 at this moment. We hope to get it to at least a grand.
    Hunter

Need FLRC CL contact

Hunter, I need FLRC Crystal lake race contact(Joe/Dean/Lori) info to discuss opportunity to include another class for the weekend.
    Either send me contact details, or have them contact me at B: 905-858-4917, erik.luksep@ge.com
    Thanks
    Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

D Classic hydro

Any chance of getting a d classic (55h) race. we will have two and i'm sure we can get more.I know it can run in dsh but the people with 44xs are also the people that have the 55h and are forced to run the 44xs. can we make a it a race like the 20h. If anyone wants to wipe off the old motor and go for a run speak up. support would be very appreciated. thanks

Comment

Working...
      X