No announcement yet.

Wakefield 2015 Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the plan but we want to see what that does to the schedule. Need to be careful because every engine runs in multiple classes and it's a nightmare trying to keep reasonable time for engine and boat changes these days.
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Good enough, thanks Don!!
      444-B now 4-F
      Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

You guys running a digital clock this year?

Comment

Yes. Identical to the one MHRA has.

Comment

bump bump go to region 7 in forums for all Wakefield related posts. see you all at up there have safe travels
            53w

Comment

Originally posted by Big Don View Post
              That's the plan but we want to see what that does to the schedule. Need to be careful because every engine runs in multiple classes and it's a nightmare trying to keep reasonable time for engine and boat changes these days.
              the DSH/DSR/750H/750R/850h/850R in 45mins testing session is going to be very challenging.................especially for guys like me that are racing ALL of those classes.............will there be a chance of another test session during the week prior to any of those classes racing?
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

At both Moses Lake nationals, 07 and last year....we had open testing. You signed up, and when name was called you went out. If memory serves me correct we only allowed 6 or 7 rigs on the water at once. It went very well. Seperate testing time for each class gets in my opinion to be a pain....if something happens and you can't make it out for your test session you are essentially screwed. I would be more then happy to assist with open testing program if you decide to go that route.....Dave Oh ya, we of course had seperate testing times set aside for the J classes....one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Comment

Daren, Don't break anything and everything will be good. You have an open hydro and runabout later also.

Dave...I thought you guys didn't care how we did things in Region 7?
                  "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

• mercguy
                    mercguy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    break stuff..........of course, its MOD!! Will find a way to make it all work..............thanks Don.....guess I better bring extra powerheads...
                    Last edited by mercguy; 07-23-2015, 06:52 PM.

No Don that's just Pat and I.....hahahahaha
                  Kyle Bahl
                  20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Need real estate, bring 8 boats and more motors than you will find at a marina.

Comment

Can somebody post the tentative racing schedule? The one on facebook is unreadable on my computer. Smiley

Comment

Post # 14 has the schedule on it.

Don Allen

Comment

Daren, Dave and anyone else that cares... we are going to change the testing schedule slightly. It will be a combination of what is posted on post 14 (times will be shortened slightly, and 3 hours of open testing allowing 12/14 boats at a time. We will either have you sign up for that testing or we may just have you line up in the water and it will be on your honor. No one is going to let you cut in front of them so we think it will manage itself. The testing director will just tell you went to go. I just got back from being out of town so we will put something together to make everyone happy. Well everyone other than Reed.

Don Allen

Comment

Looks like we're the last of five trailers to leave the NW; by our count, 36 boats are coming out of Region 10. We may travel well, but let's take a step off our two left feet and bring home some hardware this year. See you in Wakefield!
                            http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Thanx Don. I know what a pain in the behind being a race director is........everybody wants something and you can't make them all happy......

Comment

Working...
                              X