Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea....

Hey Gene. I have a quirky idea.
    Wanna swap classes at Oshkosh? I wanna try A out and I know you've tried D before..

If your not after points, I just wanna be different.... Or would I sink it trying to get on plane?.

Comment

Originally posted by Kip69w View Post
      Hey Gene. I have a quirky idea.
      Wanna swap classes at Oshkosh? I wanna try A out and I know you've tried D before..

If your not after points, I just wanna be different.... Or would I sink it trying to get on plane?.
      LOL Kip I don't think you would fit in the boat! And Swamping it would be a real possiblity. But if you want to try it I'm game.
      Have the camera's ready to roll,,,, upcoming video Kip Trump and the A runabout rodeo!
      Gene Schertz 26V
      TEAM CAFFEINE
      Cranked up and ready to Roll
      Reeds for Speed!

Comment

Awe Man !

And you'd prob need a 1/4 barrel of beer to put in my boat to make the weight for the D-Class I bet! (lol)

I did take niffers A-hydro out once. I can only describe it as feeling like a giant of some sort...
        Boat felt so sluggish (my fat a$$ maybe?)

But in all seriousness, if I did the swap thing for a race -I think Id rather do it in a hydro -than runabout (no 'speriance!)
        I forgot you dont do hydro anymore -right?

Comment

UPDATE!!!!

We are racing three days worth of points over the two calendar days!

Reduced entry fee for your third day. All three days will cost $100 total. Must race all three days to get the discount. J and AX class will be $75 for all three days.

Track is in great shape. Weeds are not a problem this year.
          DAVEY 18w

Comment

Davey, The sanction says $30 per class per day. How is 100 for all 3 a discount?

Comment

Originally posted by 26V View Post
              Well "ALL" of us have not lost interest.
              ditto.
              Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

And personally- I LIKE $30 A DAY - (Bettah than $40)

Comment

I stand corrected! $30 per day for Stock/Mod/Pro and $25 for J and AX classes.
                  Our Regular rates have been $40 and $30 per day. That's NOT A DEAL, IT'S A STEAL!!
                  DAVEY 18w

Comment

So... no more 3-day deal then....?

Maybe you can offer a table dance (from yourself) for all those who pay up a three day entry by Saturday morning.... Just a thought

Comment

Simple math bad teacher

Regularly we charge $40 per class per day. Three days of racing at $40x3=$120.

The discount rate is $30 per class per day. Three days of racing at $30x3=$90. You save $30.

Or look at it this way it is $10 more to race three days versus two!

Or you could race another class with that savings!
                      DAVEY 18w

Comment

Just wanted to update you on the water condition--The city has sprayed several times this summer and the weed situation looks good.

For those of you that can make it in on Thursday night, REO Speedwagon will be playing at Waterfest in downtown Oshkosh at the Amphitheater. Music starts at 6PM. REO plays at 9PM. Cost is $15.00 before 7PM, $20.00 after.

The Dockside Tavern is one of the race sponsors. Hope to see you there Friday night. They have a Friday Fish Fry and live entertainment outside on the patio.

Located along the scenic Fox River at
                        425 Nebraska St. Oshkosh, WI

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Joe 3W

Comment

Comment

last call for OSHKOSH!!!!!!!!

Comment

Its last call for Oshkahol!!!!!
                              mike ross

Comment

Kinda pointless but will there be any testing after races?

Comment

Working...
                                X