2011 IOA Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 IOA Banquet

The Indiana Outboard Association is going to have its annual planning meeting and awards banquet on November 5. Like it was last year, it will be at the Potawatomi Inn in Pokagon State Park near Angola, Indiana.

The meeting will start at 10 am and the banquet will start around 6:30. Dinner tickets for adults are $22 and $10 for kids ages 3-11. You should contact IOA President Greg Herkenhine by November 1 for dinner tickets. He can be reached at 260-837-2094.

If you are planning on spending the night at the Potawatomi Inn, please make your reservations by October 18 by calling 877-563-4371. The IOA has a block of rooms set aside, so mention the block code #1105IN when you call.

More detailed information and a Google Map with driving directions can be found on the IOA website. Hope to see you there!
    42H

Koschka's will be there! Room is reserved along with dinner reservations.

Who else is coming?

Comment

JS Racing

JS Racing will be there. I'll be attending the meeting and Jeannie will be joining us for the dinner and banquet.

Joe Schweickert

Comment

Banquet

The Roskowskis will only be Steve and Donna. Both kids have a band performance Saturday night and they both are in several groups.

Comment

Reminder

Just a reminder if you have photos of IOA races or of IOA people please send them to me so we can include them on the IOA DVD.

Pm or email me for address.

Comment

Sorry

We will miss it. I had hoped to attend, but the date falls on the same weekend as the annual meeting and awards banquet for NBRA.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

If you are planning to attend the 2011 IOA banquet, you must have your dinner reservations in by November 1, 2011. Call Greg Herkenhine to reserve your meals at 260-837-2094. Leave a message if you get the answering machine. Please specify number of adults and number of children.
              42H

Comment

Working...
              X