Oshkosh, WI stock, mod, and J classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oshkosh, WI stock, mod, and J classes

Come to Oshvegas Labor Day Weekend!! Stock and Mod Short Course Shoot Out !!!! Sat Sept 3 and Sun Step 4. This course is the Bristol of Kneel Down Boat Racing!!!! Plan out your trip Now!!

Friday-Track Resurfacing Party and setup!!! If you can plan on showing up early and help out so we have fresh clean water for the weekend!!

Saturday - lots of good close racing followed with annual Saturday night drivers party and dinner at Club Orange with some nice new and old race boat film footage on the big screen TV

Sunday- More great racing, followed with track tear down and the great Wing Party at THE BAR.

THE BAR once again donated a Sunday night wing party for us to watch the Nascar race and hang out before we all leave Oshvegas till next year!!!

There will be food, water and soda for sale in the pits to help offset the costs of putting on the race!!

Don't miss the best little race course in the Midwest!!!!!. If you like fun, freinds, parties, and racing in front of a Huge spectator crowd come to Oshkosh!!!!

53W

oshkosh J class donations

I got some cool stuff donated to the J class drivers!!!

Settlers Mill mini golf donated some free mini golf games and Leon's Drive-In donated free sundays to the J class drivers. I will hand tickets for these out at drivers meeting Sat morning!!!

The weeds are in very good shape this year!!! The parks system treated the bay this year and it looks great!!!!

53-W

Comment

Social D's B-Day

Happy Birthday Social D!! Hope you had a good time getting Jitterized with Jonny, sorry I missed it. I owe you a cocktail.

xoxo

She
      Member - Team Red

Looking forward to feeling better later!

Go big or go home!

2nd Sux!

"Sorry For Partying"

Comment

DSH at Oshkosh

• Kip Trump
        • Ralph Emmill

---Got any more?---

Comment

Dsh

What is the course like? Would love to come back and play with you boys.....

Comment

Short!!!!

The course is about 3/8 of a mile. The D boats do a 3 lap heat in around 60 seconds. We run 6 boat maximums per heat as there is hardly room for more. Think the start is important here?

Comment

yikes

you guys would kick my butt there......

Comment

oshkosh hotel rooms reduced rate!!!!

I am in contact with the oshkosh convention and visitor bureau. They will get us some reduced priced rooms somewhere is oshkosh and are very interested in helping us grow this race back into a sponcered festival type event for next year. I won't hear back until later on in the week on which hotel and how much.

We must use this hotel when I post it, even if it means canceling your room somewhere else!!!!! Pass this on to freinds, family and pit crew coming to this race that need a room!!

When your in oshkosh for the race weekend tell the people you are with the Boat Races when you spend your money in the city!!!!! This will only help the future of this race!

Thanks to Kip for sending me the paperwork he uses for his races for sponcership and press releases. We altered it for oshkosh race and it helped out alot for this year race, but will hopefully make a huge difference for next years race!!!!!
                53w
                Darrel
                Last edited by 53-W; 08-15-2011, 10:54 AM.

Comment

thanks Darrell

for your work on this race, and I know you are not the only one putting in the effort.

Oshkosh is a very fun and unique weekend of racing, everyone should try it at least once.

DaveracerDSH bring a punch wheel, get a start and have a great time.
                  Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

oshkosh sponsor

We have a sponsor for oshkosh this year

The Boat Yard Bar and Grill !!!!! Check out there website it is a great place!!!!!

www.oshkoshboatyard.com 425 Nebraska St. Oshkosh, Wi

We will be be hanging out here friday night!!! Please Eat Dinner and Party here FRIDAY NIGHT, if you are in town early on friday!!!! Make sure they know you are with the Boat Races!!!!!

They would like us to stop in Saturday Night after Fred and Linda Party also!!!!

53W
                    Last edited by 53-W; 08-17-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Race-course ?

Does Anyone Remember THIS Oshkosh Race Course... ? LoLoL
                      Attached Files

Comment

That would be fun to watch a race on that course! But I would sit that weekend out lol
                        My anger management class pisses me off!!

Comment

Welcome to Oshkosh, Wisconsin
                          On behalf of the Oshkosh Hospitality Marketing Group, it is our pleasure to welcome you to the city. Below is a list of hotels that look forward to servicing you and making your stay in our city enjoyable. Rates are valid from Friday, September 2 - Sunday, September 4, 2011.

HOTELS RATE RANGE MILES FROM MENOMINEE PARK AMENITIES* RESERVATION NUMBER
                          "AmericInn
                          1495 W South Park Ave" $79.90 4 miles P, CB, WP "
                          (920) 232-0300"
                          Brayton B&B 143 Church Ave. SOLD OUT 1.5 miles Full Breakfast (920) 267-0300
                          "City Center Hotel
                          1 N Main Street" $75 2 miles P, R (920) 231-0807
                          Cobblestone 1515 Planeview Rd $69.99 8.3 miles CH, car/trailer parking available (920) 230-7400
                          Comfort Suites 400 S Koeller St $109.90 3.8 miles P, WP, CH (920) 230-7378
                          "Hawthorn Inn & Suites
                          3105 S Washburn St" NO RATE PROVIDED 5 miles P, WP, R, CH (920) 303-1133
                          "Hilton Garden Inn
                          1355 W 20th Street" $99.00 4 miles P, WP, R (920) 966-1300
                          "Holiday Inn Express
                          2251 Westowne Avenue" $109.95 4 miles P, CB, WP "
                          (920) 303-1300"
                          "La Quinta
                          1950 Omro Rd" $62.00 4 miles CB "
                          (920) 233-4190"
                          "Marriott Fairfield Inn
                          1800 S Koeller St" NO RATE PROVIDED 4.5 miles P, CB, WP (920) 233-8504
                          "Motel 6
                          1015 S Washburn" NO RATE PROVIDED 4 miles P (outdoor), CB (920) 233-4300
                          "Super 8
                          1581 W South Park Avenue" NO RATE PROVIDED 4 miles CB "
                          (920) 426-2885"
                          "*AMENITIES: Includes only a partial list, call the Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau or individual hotel for a complete list
                          P = pool R = restaurant CB = continental breakfast CH = continental hot breafast WP = whirlpool"

PLEASE NOTE: ROOM RATES ARE BASED ON AVAILABILITY. TAXES NOT INCLUDED IN RATES.
                          There is always more to do in Oshkosh, Wisconsin's Event City!

Call the Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau at (877) 303-9200 (toll-free) for a free copy of the Oshkosh Visitors Guide

or visit their website at http://www.visitoshkosh.com

Comment

stay at motel 6!!!!

I didn't think the rates that were offered where that great. So
                            I called around and made the hotels bid on room rates for us on Friday and saturday night.

The winner is the Motel 6 and are the best rate!!!

1015 W washburn ave

42.00 one adult
                            48.00 two adult

920 233 4300

mention you are with the hydroplane boat races when you call.

You must call them before 8/27/11 to get this deal!!!!
                            Last edited by 53-W; 08-23-2011, 04:13 PM.

Comment

bump bump

Comment

Working...
                              X