Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 IOA Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet

2010 IOA Annual Meeting and Banquet

The IOA will be hosting its annual meeting and awards banquet at the Potawatomi Inn in Pokagon State Park, near, Angola Indiana. There will be a meeting on the morning of November 6, followed by an awards banquet in the evening.

If you are planning on attending and staying over night, be sure to act quickly to get a room at the Potawatomi Inn. It's a big place but rooms can run out. You can reach the Inn at 260-833-1077.

If you are planning on attending the banquet, please contact IOA President Greg Herkenhine ASAP so he get a head count for dinner. The cutoff date for dinner reservations is October 23, about two weeks before the banquet. He can be reached at 260-837-2094 or hydroherk@hotmail.com.
    42H

More information

New information is now available on the IOA site. This includes a schedule of events for November 6 and dinner prices. The meeting will start at 10am EST at the Potawatomi Inn.

If you are going to attend the awards banquet at 6pm, be sure to call Greg Herkenhine ASAP with your headcount.

If you are a 2010 IOA member and have not yet voted for Rookie of the Year, Woman of the Year, etc., be sure to vote by the end of the day on October 6.
    42H

Comment

bumpity bump

Comment

We need members to get some door prizes. Call all of the people you buy stuff from and bring it. We always need female related door prizes. Gozo signed pictures only go so far.

Comment

I will sending some Cool Beaver Items. Get ready to see our new Beaver Nut Scrub!!!!!

Steve

Comment

Daniel, Linda and I will be there! We're bringing a new candate for the 2011 season with us. Have driver - need equipment!

Eric Vanover wants to drink beer by the campfire tomorrow night - BYOB. Bring a warm coat!

Comment

Originally posted by Beaverman View Post
              I will sending some Cool Beaver Items. Get ready to see our new Beaver Nut Scrub!!!!!

Steve
              I need a new hat... That nut scrub sounds interesting..
              Hat works well at boobie bar..

Comment

Working...
              X