X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rochelle, IL is on!

July 24-25.

J / AX / Stock / Mod / OSY

Possible new driver's school on that Friday.

Bill
    Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Nice work! We always like comming to this race, The option to test is always nice.

66/67 G

Comment

Hi Bill,for the benefit of those that haven't attended this event before can you give us a quick snapshot of the venue ect ect.

Thx,

Sam

Comment

Rochelle Rochelle

Rochelle Rochelle. "A young girl's erotic journey from Milan to Minsk."

Ahh... Seinfeld...
        Michael J. Mackey
        Lola Boatwerks Factory Foreman
        Pavlick Race Boats Factory Driver
        Yamato Aficionado
        21-V

Comment

Rochelle, IL

Sam,

We race on Lake Sule which is located at the intersection of I-88 and I-39 and is very easy to find on Google Earth. Lake is about 77 acres and we have control over all of it. Course is about 3/4 to 7/8 mile in length, very large first turn and large second turn.

Pits are in the parking lot with a boat ramp and the Lars Terzinski Memorial boat dock at the north end of the pits and access to the water via a small sand / gravel ramp at the south end.

There is free camping for tents and RV's right in the pits but no hook ups. Water is clean and there is good fishing too. We have a potluck in the pavilion in the pits Saturday evening.

I have some pics that I can post tomorrow.

Hope to see you there.

Bill
          Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Thanks Bill, looks like about a 5.5 hour ride, that's no to bad.

Sam,

Comment

2 weeks after the Grass Lake Divisionals(July 10,11 ). Test for the big show in Cali.
              mike ross

Comment

Does that mean that we can count on some Ross boys showing up? It's a course you will likely beat me up on and the after hours fun doesn't seem to disappoint either!

Comment

Originally posted by Islandmon View Post
                  Hi Bill,for the benefit of those that haven't attended this event before can you give us a quick snapshot of the venue ect ect.

Thx,

Sam
                  Hi Sam, Rochelle is a pretty nice race site. Especially for the Mod guys, 'cause there's no noise restrictions. I remember pulling into the pits at about 6:30am Sunday back in '07. The Francks were already out testing with their Dmods with the sunnrise! Here's a few photos from Racine Xtreme photography:

More can be found here: http://www.racine-extreme.com/2007_r...oto_archiv.htm

Comment

Working...
                  X