No announcement yet.

2010 Stag Week!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed that is how we have done it in the past. I have not heard if the region 7 guys have decided where to stay. I will ride to where ever they are. I know the Trenton boys are staying at my place. So we will gather all who are in Strongs and go from there. It is sometimes better to have 2 smaller groups. It was sure great riding this last week. We drove by Zellers and thought about you guys. Mikey
    mike ross

Comment

9:00/9:30am at THE BARN (mikey's place). Fri. the 19th of Feb.
      THursday night is toon-up night at the barn.
      THE BARN ; pool table
      Hot tub
      Big Screen TV
      Very dry bar.....Bring some!!!!!
      Two wood burner stoves
      best of all a full work shop..(heated)-To work on those DOO's
      L.O.L.....................

Need to know what region 7 is doing so we can get together......

734-752-1631/////52M
      ROLL CALL STARTS KNOW :::::::::::::
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

Region 7 you should call and see how many rooms are available here. It is a cool hotel in Hulbert. Across the street from Shirleys Happy Hour, Breakfast in the morning at the Hotel. i think you boys would fit in good. Would have to go to Strongs for gas or Paridise. Both are about a 15 min run. Here is the link http://biskitscloset.com/tahquamenonhotel.htm Mikey
        mike ross

Comment

Terry: What is the latest count on those that will be coming to the stag weekend?
          Ed Mc.

Comment

Alcohol Consumption

Hey Mikey,

Be sure to keep an eye on Terry Kerr's Alcohol intake. Didn't he prove last year that he can't hang with the Big Dogs? LOL Sorry Terry, I had to give you just a lil ****!! Have fun guys and Be Safe!

She
            Member - Team Red

Looking forward to feeling better later!

Go big or go home!

2nd Sux!

"Sorry For Partying"

Comment

I think the southern comfort cherries did him under. He isnt used to that sweet stuff yet. I haven't heard any rumers on the region 7 gang. We will start the party Thursday night at the pole barn. Plan to hit it heavy and then look for a good ride to work off the cob webs we will be sporting. This years motto is. Smiles Not Miles I have found a bunch of off trail stuff that is way fun and requires much less gas and the trails are to narrow to go to fast on. Anyway lets here who is planning on coming so we can stock the bar properly. Mikey
              mike ross

Comment

Miles with smiles

Mikey-
                We have a miles with smiles program running over here starting on Wed night.
                Meeting at T.K.'s cabin. Backpack Thursday and Friday and return to his place Sat. Gas is cheap, so we will try to stimulate the economy!

I think that will take all the Region 7 guys. Kargus,Del,Warby,Goll,Spud,Berk, and me. Brains is out West playing in the big pow.
                DAVEY 18w

Comment

where you going to back pack to?
                  mike ross

Comment

Originally posted by 18W View Post
                    Mikey-
                    We have a miles with smiles program running over here starting on Wed night.
                    Meeting at T.K.'s cabin. Backpack Thursday and Friday and return to his place Sat. Gas is cheap, so we will try to stimulate the economy!

I think that will take all the Region 7 guys. Kargus,Del,Warby,Goll,Spud,Berk, and me. Brains is out West playing in the big pow.
                    Davey,

Brad said he's going up again this weekend. Are he and Doug going with you guys? If so, take lots of pics!!! Wish I could go!
                    Have fun.

She
                    Member - Team Red

Looking forward to feeling better later!

Go big or go home!

2nd Sux!

"Sorry For Partying"

Comment

Wisco Stag!

Meeting at T-Bones place on Weds 17th, 18th to Boulder Junction, Back to T-Bones on Sat. 20th.

Warbs
                      64*W

Comment

I'm going up Wed night... Dad is coming up on Thursday after work. I'm waiting to hear back from my cousin Dan on if he's coming or not.

Looks like we're going to miss the Region 7 guys this year. I don't know about anyone else... fox's, hagrels, ect... don't know what kind of crew we'll have this year.

Comment

Mike Ross:
                          Sorry to say that some things have come up for this weekend and Kurt and I will have to cancel our trip to Strongs for the Stag Weekend.
                          Have a good and safe ride:
                          Ed Mc.

Comment

Working...
                          X