Mecosta County Regatta (BIG RAPIDS) JH and JR roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mecosta County Regatta (BIG RAPIDS) JH and JR roll call

I need to insure we have at least 3 JH and JR for this regatta If you are planning on coming, can you let me know ASAP. As of now, a few families with J drivers have stated they are not coming, and I want to insure we have enough drivers. As a bonus, you are getting 3 over 2!
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

open this race up for mods and you will see a lot more boats including "J", back in the day they always ran mods in big rapids and the people loved it.
    They run hot boat weekend in the summer very loud and lots and lots of people.

Comment

• Ericwienczak
      Ericwienczak commented
      Editing a comment
      Very loud yes, that's why mods aren't at BR anymore .

imagesRFKP5XBR.jpg__________________________________________________ _____

Comment

see if the hearns are coming they have 3 of each
      mike ross

Comment

Originally posted by mike ross View Post
        see if the hearns are coming they have 3 of each
        I received notification from Ed that they were not able to attend, which is why I was a tad worried. I have verbal commitments from racers in Michigan, Ohio and PA that are coming to Northern Michigan for the last race of 2017 MHRA season, so life is good!
        When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Originally posted by DtwSailor View Post

I received notification from Ed that they were not able to attend, which is why I was a tad worried. I have verbal commitments from racers in Michigan, Ohio and PA that are coming to Northern Michigan for the last race of 2017 MHRA season, so life is good!
          Well, it seems that commitment from other racers has now changed, please please please contact me if you have a J driver and you ARE coming to Big Rapids.

Comment

Working...
          X