Racer School in Region 6.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racer School in Region 6.

MHRA will be holding a single racer school this year, since the club is heavily involved in insuring we have a successful national event at Grass Lake. The racer school will be held on Friday, June 16th, in Constantine Michigan.

Registration will be at 9 am, classroom at 10:00 am, and on the water experience starting at noon. For time considerations we will be limiting the class to 12 registrants. As a reminder, you must be 9 years or older on the 16th of June this year to participate. We can not allow youngsters that will be turning 9 later in the month or summer to get into a boat for insurance reasons. There is no grey line in this, it simply can not happen.

I was informed Saturday evening that we currently have 13 registrants and confirmed payment for 4, so we are potentially already going into a waiting list.

What other clubs will be hosting a racer school in Region 6 and what days? This way when we have confirmed, paid 12 registrants, we can assist in promoting the other sites.
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Just FYI since we're not far away... www.torc.ca. Our school has always been the first Friday in June at Waterford, Ontario. This year June 2. Our school is sold out for 2017 with 11 students (10 paid at this point). We normally limit to 8 students... but the club saw the demand this year and pulled together more equipment and volunteers.
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

If TRORA is going to have a driver school at Franklin this year, I have time off from work and school that week so I can help set up on Thursday and be available to help with the class on Friday.
      Dane Lance
      700-P
      CSH/500Mod

Comment

Three Rivers Outboard Racing Association is hosting a driver school in conjunction with the Kittanning Riverbration event - August 18, 2017. Information and registration is available on the TRORA website at www.trora.com.

Comment

IOA is running ours on June 2nd at Huntington. I think that right now we have 3 paid for the 10 slots we have.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by modhydro View Post
            IOA is running ours on June 2nd at Huntington. I think that right now we have 3 paid for the 10 slots we have.

Steve
            Do you have a website or contact info so that we can spread the word?
            When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

I'm glad to see that several clubs are having a Drivers School. It's a great way to promote Boat Racing. Keep up the good work.
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Just a note that the MHRA racer school is now confirmed as full. We will be sending people to Indiana and Three Rivers for this year. It's a good problem to have.

Comment

Two guys that I work with are even thinking about it. Keep networking and spreading the word. We seem to be the best kept secret in motorsports!!

Steve

Comment

Working...
                X