MHRA award banquet...livestream with a twist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHRA award banquet...livestream with a twist

We will attemp to livestream the MHRA award banquet this Saturday with a new VR system, meaning that its 360 video. If you cant attend, grab your android device or ios device and if you have those fancy goggles, you can look around the whole room. Once the stream goes live, i will post the link here. You can get ready by downloading the LIVIT app for your device. (This is a test for a potential streaming solution for the Nationals and or live from the boats)
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Originally posted by DtwSailor View Post
    We will attemp to livestream the MHRA award banquet this Saturday with a new VR system, meaning that its 360 video. If you cant attend, grab your android device or ios device and if you have those fancy goggles, you can look around the whole room. Once the stream goes live, i will post the link here. You can get ready by downloading the LIVIT app for your device. (This is a test for a potential streaming solution for the Nationals and or live from the boats)
    What is the date of the banquet?
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
    X