Waterford Ontario, June 3,4,5/ 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterford Ontario, June 3,4,5/ 2016

Waterford race is on and joint CBF/APBA sanctioned!! Drivers school Friday with testing afterward!! $15 testing fee! Pre register at www.torc.ca to get a reduced entry fee,the low Canadian dollar will make the fee even lower for US racers! Free spaghetti dinner Saturday evening after the races for racers and pit crews! Live band too!! Come on out and enjoy the weekend!! See you there!

I believe the pre-reg price was only $25 CANADIAN per class! that is only what, $19 USD to race for points!

I'll be there.
    ASH and ASR

Cheers!
    ----
    Graham18ce
    Team Canada ThunderCat
    Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
    Twitter @FralickRacing
    Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

I'll add that entry fees are only $25 pre-register for adults, $15 for Juniors, Canadian money... so currently roughly $19 US for adult and $11 US for juniors! Please pre-register as Harold mentioned at www.torc.ca and click on the right "Register for Race" to help the scoring crew prepare and so others know who is coming and racing what classes. You still pay on site, it just lets the scorers get your paperwork ready and the race schedule sorted ahead of time. More details on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/101820060201038/
      Last edited by Andrew 4CE; 03-17-2016, 05:19 AM.
      Fralick Racing
      Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

DOH, beat me to it Graham ,haha
        Fralick Racing

Comment

Here is the race circular. Note that there IS FOOD on site for breakfast and lunch. Circular says there is not, but it has been confirmed there is now.
          https://www.apba.org/internal/print_...p?EditID=12746

Digital clock, beach launch, grass pits, on site camping, motels 15 min away, government park with bathrooms/showers/etc. private lake, water closed to public for the races.
          Fralick Racing

Comment

Working...
          X