Grass Lake, MI - July 11+12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass Lake, MI - July 11+12

Are there any notes on this race somewhere? Ive heard (and Im bummed) that there may be no DSH there.?
    There are 2 of us from BSOA that are willing to come. Need to know asap. Comment if there will be other DSH's...

Hey Kip,
    I'd get ahold of Joe Schweickert and Larry Gottschalk... they may come out if they know there will be a class...
    Hopefully we can see you there - The Village of Grass Lake is having their annual 'Jamm'in' street festival on Friday and Saturday, should be an awesome time.
    Marathon Divisionals are on Saturday for Stock and AXR classes.
    JH, JR, 302SSH and two largest classes are slated for 3 in 2 racing (as long as schedule and time permits).
    FULL Racer School on Friday - any and all volunteers are appreciated (13-14 students signed up).
    See everyone there...
    Elek Hutchinson
    36M

Comment

• Kip69w
      Kip69w commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.... Could you possibly PM, Email or post their phone numbers to me?
      ---> KipDon@Hotmail / 262-620-3741

Originally posted by Hutch06 View Post
    Hey Kip,
    I'd get ahold of Joe Schweickert and Larry Gottschalk... they may come out if they know there will be a class...
    Hopefully we can see you there - The Village of Grass Lake is having their annual 'Jamm'in' street festival on Friday and Saturday, should be an awesome time.
    Marathon Divisionals are on Saturday for Stock and AXR classes.
    JH, JR, 302SSH and two largest classes are slated for 3 in 2 racing (as long as schedule and time permits).
    FULL Racer School on Friday - any and all volunteers are appreciated (13-14 students signed up).
    See everyone there...
    Elek,

The MHRA site says school starts at noon on Friday...does that sched still hold, or are you guys looking to start earlier due to number of students?
    Dane Lance
    700-P
    CSH/500Mod

Comment

• Hutch06
      Hutch06 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Ed,
      We still plan on starting at Noon. It's always nice to get to the site about 15 minutes early or so, where we can get you started on paperwork.
      See you there!

• Ram4x4
      Ram4x4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, works good for me! Just wanted to be sure. We're a 5 hour drive, so gonna leave Thursday night, drive for about 3 hours and hit a hotel. Can get some sleep-in time Friday morning that way :-)

Oh, I got to drive Dave Deck's 302 boat last Friday and he lent me a cut suit and helmet to bring with us, in case one of us gets a chance to get into a race...but we'll need a flotation vest. We'll prob need a full suit for my daughter as she's a bit um..."thinner' than dad....

according to the apba web site , this race is still pending . what is the status .

Comment

• csh12M
      csh12M commented
      Editing a comment
      Were good - its pending because of the ambulance cert. of insurance. I did not know it was necessary and the guy I need to get it from at HVA was on vacation. I was assured we would have it tomorrow morning and then should be good to go.
Working...
X