Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-asr 1- asr marathon 1- 25ssr

Comment

It doesn't appear that Stock Classics aero the Sanction. Unless they are added they cannot race. Mike Raceboat 61-S

Comment

Stock classics

Mike, stock classics are for the second MHRA race at grass lake, not this one.
        When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

1 ASH
          1 ASR Marathon

And hey if you guys need help friday for the racing school i can be there thursday and help set up or fridays early morning!

Comment

Looking forward to coming up. My two girls (daughter/granddaughter) going through drivers school. Last time I ran stock was in the 70's, BSR, 20H conversion and I never should have sold that motor. Maybe I'll borrow Lyndsay's J, take the restrictor out, and run ASH. No, not sure if I'm ready for that.

Comment

1 DSR
              1 DSR Marathon

Comment

Sutherlands

1 CSH
                1 CSR
                1 302SSH
                1 JH

I think dad may have a BSH by then.

12M

Comment

Fisher Dyle
                  JH
                  JR

Comment

2 JSH
                    2 jsr
                    1 axr
                    Maybe 1 axh

Comment

999v

AXR
                      AXH
                      ASR
                      ASH

AXR Marathon (Hutch, Will there be an AXR Class if we can get min. of 3 boats?)

Mac

Comment

Grass Lake

Pavlicks....

1- JH
                        1- JR
                        1- AXH
                        Maybe AXR

- Mike

Comment

Axr

AXR for sure.

AXR marathon if it's run.

Maybe guest driver for 20 or CSH.

Comment

24 Hours Away!

Update from Village of Grass Lake and the Wet 'N' Wild Regatta ("The July Race") & Racer School:

Lodging: There are multiple campgrounds in the area. Apple Creek RV Campground (S of downtown) & Holiday RV Campground are the "official campgrounds of MHRA". An update from Apple Creek is that hardly no one has reservations, but there are a dozen + motorhome/trailer sites still available, and special "tenting only" section available as well for those who wish to escape the buzz of motorhome generators. Their phone number is 517 522 3467 - contact Mary Ann.
                            THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CAMPING IN THE PITS - SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT US!

Registration: Friday night, time: TBD. Location: TBD - Most likely the Village Inn (V.I.) on the east side of town off of Michigan Ave. Look for more announcements here, or on MHRA's Facebook page & in the pits (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michi...A/241066410813).

Divisionals/NAC's:

The STOCK Marathon Central Divisionals will be held on Sunday. The Junior Marathon Central Divisionals are not being held at this race - discussion of where this could happen at will occur after Driver's Meeting on Saturday or Sunday. AXR Marathon will run in each day of marathon racing - contact me if you have any questions/concerns.

JH & JR NAC's:

Red Rocket/Team Racecraft will be sponsoring the JH/JR North American Championships, which will be the first JH/JR race run on Saturday (please pass along thanks to those involved with the company/team).

JH/JR will be one of the classes running 3 over 2, pending Drivers' Meeting on Saturday morning at 9 AM.

Racer School (Friday):

IS FULL ONCE AGAIN! As 12M put it to me last night, "it's tough to turn people away" - and can not be a truer statement! RACER SCHOOL REGISTRATION FOR JULY GRASS LAKE IS CLOSED!!! We have a sizable wait-list rolling currently and still have plenty of openings for the Sept. Grass Lake Racer School.

ATTENDEES: Arrival 12:30 PM at boat ramp on Grass Lake (off of Lake St.)
                            VOLUNTEERS: Arrival around Noon - find an 'official' at the Judges' Stand/"the point".

Classroom Portion: 1 PM. Location: TBD.

On-the-water training: 1:45 PM

Race the Instructor: 4 PM (ish)

If you plan on attending either as a student or a volunteer - feel free to ask questions on this thread... THE WEATHER LOOKS WONDERFUL!

TRAILER PARKING: Is allowed at either parking lot (start filling up 'boat ramp' parking lot/North parking lot prior to Friday morning. Feel free to drop trailers and we will place on Friday thanks to Grass Lake DPW. Please be wary - there has been A LOT of rain in Southeastern Michigan over the past 3 weeks, if you think you're going to leave ruts - drop your trailer, we will figure out placement. The park was beautiful last night, let's keep it that way for next Monday as well.

Saturday Evening "to-do":

Nothing is planned at this point. Anything that comes up will be announced. The Village of Grass Lake is a Series Sponsor of the MHRA/Lifeline Top Gun Outboard Racing Series - please support the local businesses, let them know you are a boat racer and how much you appreciate their support. They are looking forward to having us as always. See MHRA Programs for local sponsors for eatery, drinkery, shoppery, etc.

GAS:
                            There will be fuel of the day for Non-Divisional/Championship races.

Jackson County Airport is not far away (West of G.L.) and AV Fuel is available. There is also Turbo Blue 110 available in Milan, MI (if you are coming from the South US 23) and at Sunnoco near Whitmore Lake, MI (6 Mile exit) if you are coming from the North.

RACE SCHEDULE:

Will be available at registration and subject to change - PLEASE REGISTER ON FRIDAY!!!!
                            Elek Hutchinson
                            36M

Comment

Also!

A MEETING REGARDING OUTBOARD PARTICIPATION AT QUAKE ON THE LAKE IN WATERFORD, MI NEXT WEEKEND WILL HAPPEN - Find out when at Driver's Meeting on Saturday!!
                              Elek Hutchinson
                              36M

Comment

a couple of these you already counted... The DSR picture is becomeing clear...

1. Mark Kotwicki
                                2. Paul - Marks Nephew
                                3. Joe Purzycki
                                4. Jim Powell
                                5. Todd Veum
                                6. Gootz and/or Brett Gutierrez
                                7. Josh Pearson

8. Dustin Pearson
                                9. Butch Ott???
                                10. Tom Smith???

Comment

Working...