Boat transport from Franklin to N. Region 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat transport from Franklin to N. Region 6

Is anyone from region six going to Franklin? I am trying to get a boat from Franklin to Kampkurz International headquarters. Some considerations could be made for fuel.
    A ride even part way back would be helpful as I can travel....maybe pick up at an MHRA event. Any help would be appreciated.

Still looking.

Comment

If you know someone who's going that may not be a Hydro Racer regular, could you let me know. Still looking to get a boat back to the great white north.

Comment

Any MHRA racers going??

Comment

I hate to say this (not really) But unless you are receiving PM's It may look like if you want the boat you may have to take an adventure and make the trip to Franklin.
          Look at it this way come on Friday/night have a great time racing and have some stories (fish stories if needed) about the new boat when you get back.

I do hope someone will come through for you though. If I would have known about it before Delaware I would have brought it that far anyway.

Comment

Mark, I can bring it to ohio. You can come pick it up here but you have to bring your hottie and of course Willow the tortoise!
            http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Thank you Jeff. I will take that offer if needed. Have to make a couple calls to see if I can get it closer. If I come I know Willow will want to come.

Comment

Mark Kurz

Mark , I know that Mark Tate is going to Franklin and he could probably put it on top of his trailer . Give him a call to see if he is going for sure.

Comment

Thank you Tim. Can you p.m. a number??

Comment

Working...
                  X