Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bmh

Originally posted by Mike45 View Post
    1 BMH, CSR, CSH & 20SSH. I am not running 'em all but will be running the C's one of the other hydro classes will run if support is needed.

FYI:
    Will keep you all posted on the Saturday night festivities as soon as I know the details.
    We will bring BMH ( We need racers for BMH, I will step up our 20ssh, need at least 1 more), 20ssh and AMH-BSH or BSR, depending on how many replies we get on each class, or I can maybe have some nice buddy lean me a rig that weekend? Like Mike 45 said, Lets' hear from you guys!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Is TJ.......Tom Johnston coming?
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Talked to TJ at Delaware and he said he was coming. My Dad is going to run Mike's 302ssh and we should have enough to run that class.

Comment

Nice! dpdeck.......talk you for reply!

Comment

I know with over 1000 hits more have to be showing up. All ya gotta do is put a class in. Let's fill up the lake........That's they way Brian "Likes to Roll"
            Attached Files

Comment

Is Tom Sutherland coming for AMH? If so do we have a third?

Comment

I will be there. BMR CSR.
                MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

Hope to be there with a 250 mod hydro csh and 20ssh

Comment

Testing

Come Early! There will be testing on Friday from 1 - 5. Try out that new prop and blow out those cobwebs!
                    Jeff
                    5-P

Comment

Was thinking of makin the long haul out there but probably wouldn't make it there until 9 or 10 Friday night . Does anyone know if I could drop my trailer off at the lake as I don't want it sitting in the motel parking lot overnight .

Comment

Originally posted by hoosier View Post
                        Was thinking of makin the long haul out there but probably wouldn't make it there until 9 or 10 Friday night . Does anyone know if I could drop my trailer off at the lake as I don't want it sitting in the motel parking lot overnight .
                        For sure, Once you are there you do not have to move unless you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by hoosier View Post
                          Mike is correct, it is no problem. No tow vehicles can enter the pit area - all trailers are put in via tractor. So there is a drop area for all those that come in after the tractor has been shut down for the night to the right of the main building as you come in. Then in the morning, everybody gets pulled down to the beach.
                          Brian 10s

Comment

franklin

Registration will be open before testing starts.

Mary
                            Jeff
                            5-P

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                              Is Tom Sutherland coming for AMH? If so do we have a third?
                              Will be there AMH..(2nd OMC A-MOD motor-tall trans avail Earl)..Archie bring'n rig Thursday AM.

Also 25MOD.

25XS will be in motor box if need'd. (I don't have a legal STOCK rig so it's avail.)
                              Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-14-2013, 06:37 AM.
                              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by Mike45 View Post
                                Would like to see way more replies than this......TRORA is going to have members going to the sight early/all day Thursday so we can have most or all set up so that testing on Friday can start without any or as little delays as possible. We would like to give you 3 good days of running your boats. So put your boat on your and lets have one of the best races this summer.
                                Mike, Suggestion.....Post in "General discussions".
                                I rarely look beyond that........Lazy like Cheyney
                                Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-14-2013, 05:28 AM.
                                100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                                X