1 - CSH
    1 - 500MH

and a bump to the top.
    Brian 10s

Comment

Any 302SSH drivers planning on racing ?

Comment

302ssh

Pending notice from TJ that my engine is done, I will be bringing my 302SSH out. Also, I know my brother is bringing his, so that makes 2.

My plan is to run the 302 with the class, but if there are not enough entries, I may run it in 20, just to get some testing time in rough water.

If you are coming, then with my brother, we only need one more to get 4 to race!

-Deck
        226M
        When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Originally posted by DtwSailor View Post
          Pending notice from TJ that my engine is done, I will be bringing my 302SSH out. Also, I know my brother is bringing his, so that makes 2.

My plan is to run the 302 with the class, but if there are not enough entries, I may run it in 20, just to get some testing time in rough water.

If you are coming, then with my brother, we only need one more to get 4 to race!

-Deck
          226M
          I think you only need 3 in 302SSH. Mine wont be ready for Delaware, but I will have it at all the races after.

Thanks,
          12M

Comment

Weather is looking great.
            Water levels are at summer pool. Looks like it will be a great weekend.
            Brian 10s

Comment

So is it to early to ask what the fuel of the day will be ?

Sam,

Comment

For Sat
                Mod Divs must use legal fuel.

For Stocks & Sun
                Best guess, it is usually 87 Marathon that is down the road about a mile (towards Delaware). That is where I got fuel 2 years ago for the Inspector and if asked again, that is most likely where I will go again. If my memory is correct, it is the closest station to the pits.
                Brian 10s

Comment

Thanks Brian, I know the station.

Sam,

Comment

302ssh

I got notice that the 302 motor is done and it looks like another one is coming as well! That's 3 definite so here we go!
                    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Gps

Does anyone have a good GPS address to enter for this?

Comment

Working...
                      X