Big Rapids Sept. 15-16 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Rapids Sept. 15-16 2012

Since I've hijacked the Phatom Lake, WI thread pretty good, we might as well start a new thread. The sanction can be found at: http://www.apba-racing.com/races/mec...y-regatta-2331

Like the Wild One's Grass Lake race, there will be 3 over 2 racing in JH, JR, ASH, ASR, 20SSH, CSH, and CSR. There will also be a 20 minute marathon both days.

Come check out one of the most beautiful places to race at in the U.S.! There is usually a potluck on Saturday evening at the campground/pits.
    Camping is at Brower County Park and is first come-first serve link is: http://www.mecostacountyparks.com/Brower.htm

Feel free to start a roll call here!
    Elek Hutchinson
    36M

I will be there as a spectator.I will have my water shoes if anyone needs help in the pits.
    Bob

Comment

Hutch..do you know if CSR will run the 3rd day Sat or Sun?..still looking for a CSH Boat to Rent or Borrow...Anybody???
      Roger A 68M
      Team Casual

Comment

Hal LeDuc - CSR Marathon

Comment

Roger, we won't know until drivers meeting on Saturday, sorry.
          Elek Hutchinson
          36M

Comment

It's a go!!!

Just talked to Tim Sidor who went to the park today to check on the weed situation... and it turns out the hot boats have taken care of a good chunk of the weed issue - the race is on!!! We'll need a good chunk of volunteers to drag for some on Saturday morning but not nearly the problem as originally planned.

So who's coming???
            Last edited by Hutch06; 09-10-2012, 05:34 PM.
            Elek Hutchinson
            36M

Comment

Deck racing

Count in 2 20ssh
              1 CSH
              1AXH
              1 BS marathon

Looking forward to the best race site in MHRA circuit!
              When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Weeds11111

WE STILL CAN USE SOME VOLUNTEERS ON THURSDAY & FRIDAY ! It is not as bad as last Wednesday but we still need to do a little bit of spots for some entrance ways to the course. If your going on Thursday then we can get alot done before Saturday and not have to work as hard. If you have yard rakes you might want to bring them as there are alot of weeds piled up on the shoreline already. The park is working with us to try and clear part of the weeds , but it would be smart to bring a rake just in case.

Comment

Outlaw Racing team lost a motor last weekend so 1 DSR (Gootz Jr. will run the 142M)

Gootz

Comment

Team Casual:
                    2 CSR
                    2 25SSR
                    1 25SSR Marathon
                    1 CSR Marathon (aww come on Sam)
                    1 CSH (YES Hydro..Thank-you Bonnefant Racing)
                    1 20SSH (If ok w/Ray)
                    ?? 3rd. CSR (Sat)..
                    Add 1 CSR/1 25SSR/CSR Marathon Sunday (Thank-you Dustin Pearso)William
                    Roger A 68M
                    Team Casual

Comment

And as far as l know Mike and l will be there Fruday for weed pulling!
                      Roger A 68M
                      Team Casual

Comment

Sorry but the Klein Family won't make it. James will be on crutches for
                        at least two weeks. No time to repair the boat either.

Comment

I should be up there by early to mid afternoon on Friday and can help do some work.

Brian 51S

Comment

Working...
                          X