Thanks MHRA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks MHRA!

For all of your hard work on the 2012 Stock/J Nat's! Great racing, great water and a great time. Congrats to all of the winners and finalists.

For those of you who missed it check out the livestream for the Yamato tag team race. Very unique format that was awesome to watch. Beach start, short course perpendicular to the Nat's course, 4 laps but on one of the laps you had to go around the "far" buoy, your choice of lap. Then after making the final turn they ran parallel to the shore to the Nat's finish line. Hydros one heat, runabouts the other heat. Kudos to Dean for dreaming this up.

PS - the new digital clock is top notch, very easy to see/read.
    Last edited by BP125V; 08-05-2012, 04:13 PM.
    Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Nationals and Tag Team event

Bill is right. The Nationals were great.
    That tag team event was incredible. If given another chance....I will not miss it. I saw nothing but smiles on the beach. It was truly a great spectator's race and from what I saw at the ramp, the drivers felt the same way.
    I feel this kind of racing should be given consideration at more events. What a blast.
    Good job MHRA!

Comment

Great Job

MHRA thank you for all the hard work!

Comment

Thank you indeed! As an 11th hour and otherwise unavoidable commitment prevented us from attending Nationals this year, I have to say having that quality live stream available at our disposal was wonderful. It was tough not being there to share in the camaraderie, but the streaming brought us as close as we could get without actually being in the pits. Sincere thank you to all who were on the technical side and brought the races into our homes and offices, the race committee who kept things moving along, and the many race teams who drove countless miles to participate in a First Class Nationals. Jobs well done!
        Michael J. Mackey
        Lola Boatwerks Factory Foreman
        Pavlick Race Boats Factory Driver
        Yamato Aficionado
        21-V

Comment

Big Thanks goes out to Vic Brinkman for opening up his shop for a great party Wednesday night. Free everything!!!! Hope he has one at the fall Grass Lake race. Thanks Again Vic --------- Mikey!!!
          mike ross

Comment

mark dean and every one hell of a job thanks billy jane rachel

Comment

Thanks for a great week of racing! Awsome clock I must say!

Comment

Working...
              X