X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 ash

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

dana bennett is not coming if you now anything its going to be you an me we need help let me know thanks billy

Comment

Jeff, put your purse in the trailer and get out there. Maybe Mary can hold it for you. See ya'll in a couple days.

Davids Motorsports

Comment

Billy, you find me an asr ride ill drive

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

Have a Great Race Folks..work obligations prevent me from attending, but Team Casual will be well represented by Mike Affholter (CSR/25SSR) and Sam Pilato (CSR/25SSR)...
            Roger A 68M
            Team Casual

Comment

Lisius Racing will have 2 ASH and 1 20SSH

Comment

Will be there to help out ......and rope for Charlie Fry..........See me for 2 D-Mod exhaust systems(1-Bayer,1-Hustler) and a vert split Pro 14-15-foot........Should roll in about 2-3PM Sat.....Will camp Through Sun Eve with Archie Lewis.......
                100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Any results from Saturday's racing??
                  Roger A 68M
                  Team Casual

Comment

Originally posted by Affholter66 View Post
                    Any results from Saturday's racing??
                    Yep! Saturday- 55P last both heats CSH. Sunday- 55P last CSH & last in 20ssh!
                    My first race weekend & didn't get lapped (had some good runs at the clock though). Hopefully stayed out of every bodies way in the mill. Gotta thank the region 6 race organizers and all the people who gave me advise, and helped out. Can't wait to go back. Even saw my first boat burning (cool!). Those that were there will know me by "Hey, Rookie".
                    I was there with, and member of, Team Tower from region 3.

Thanks
                    New Guy
                    Mark 55P
                    Team Tower
                    Hydroplane Division

Comment

Originally posted by mark5pa View Post
                      Yep! Saturday- 55P last both heats CSH. Sunday- 55P last CSH & last in 20ssh!
                      My first race weekend & didn't get lapped (had some good runs at the clock though). Hopefully stayed out of every bodies way in the mill. Gotta thank the region 6 race organizers and all the people who gave me advise, and helped out. Can't wait to go back. Even saw my first boat burning (cool!). Those that were there will know me by "Hey, Rookie".
                      I was there with, and member of, Team Tower from region 3.

Thanks
                      New Guy
                      Mark,
                      I was out there with you in CSH both days and you did a great job. In fact I was the one standing up in my boat it quit and you acknowledged me and did a good job staying clear. The speed will come with time and some hard work. You'll get more comfortable with the boat and driving it as well. Hope you had fun and I'm sure we will see each other on the race course again.
                      Mark Miskerik
                      25-M

Comment

Thanks Mark. You did not look all that scared seeing me, with a big white X on my helmet, bearing down. After I went around, gave the safety boat a long look for a flag. Nothing till the next lap.
                        I will be faster next time we meet.
                        Had a wonderful time.

Rookie
                        Mark 55P
                        Team Tower
                        Hydroplane Division

Comment

awsome time

I had a awsome weekend at Franklin.It is always a great place to race the people from TRORA always do a top notch job. I want to thank my Dad and Mark for all their help. I hope Rick Wagner sr. is feeling better. all in all it was a cool weekend
                          THANK YOU
                          PJ
                          118-P
                          If your not fast, your food
                          TEAM TOWER
                          RUNABOUT DIVISION
                          Suck it up buddy its only three laps (John Runne)

Comment

Working...
                          X