Big Rapids, Mi. Mecosta County Regatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Rapids, Mi. Mecosta County Regatta

Just a note to all racers and families going to Big Rapids that there will be a concession stand open Friday , Saturday and Sunday in the park near the Boat Ramp Bath house that will be serving . They told me they would have a complete menu for breakfast and lunch and dinner to. They will have BBQ ribs and pulled pork sandwiches along with other items. We will have a menu at registration to look at so if you do not want to pack alot of food , this is a way to plan on the weekend.

Cool

This stand has the best coffee and donuts for a hang over I have ever had.

Don't forget the potluck dinner on Saturday night racers!
    Tom L.

Comment

Who needs lead......... Emmmmm donuts .

Comment

ANY DSH? I might be a Sunday entry? If I get the XS fixed.

Comment

TOP O boys will be here with our "yachts" looking forward to the final race of the 2010 season and one of my favorite sites because of the camping and pits all in the same park, along with many beers and jokes told around the campfires!!!!! everyone should attend this race.... very laid back atmosphere.!!!!

kurt 828m

Comment

Enjoy It !!!

Ya'll enjoy the racin' and party!!! I broke my motor last weekend at Grass Lake so I will not be in attendance.....That should assure extra beer and Jack for the others. See ya next year.......

Gootz

Comment

Working...
            X