Top-o-michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock classics at Top O

We will be having a Top O meeting on 8 Nov and stock classics are on the agenda. I'll let you all know the result that night.

Comment

What was the outcome of the meeting? Might have a vintage switzercraft and kg7 for the classic division driven by my father who has not raced in over 30 years!
      When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Has a date for 2011 been set yet?

Comment

To O dates

Date is 13-14 Aug. Looking promising for the vintage boats for at least 1 one more year. Numbers need to rise though to keep them on the roster.

Bob

Comment

Thanks for posting the dates Bob, this gives us a little breathing room between Trenton and Top O. Looking forward to seeing you out there.

Sam,
            87-M

Comment

Top '0 2011

Bob,

Can you please send me Tom Fairbairn's contact info. I have some ideas I want to run by him that may help with the classic division. I will have a B toilet bowl rig there for someone I bring to run. We can probably have a KG-4 on the water as well besides both of our full course rigs.

I am also actively recruiting several new drivers for next year. The initial excitement is there, but I need to keep it going. I may be calling on guys to see about getting some boats for them to run. I think that once a guy does it he will always come back. I know that I've seen boats for sale on here from time to time. I bet that if it was loaned out once it would become a sale.

Steve Roskowski

Comment

Steve, since there are two listings for Tom in the phone book and I'm not certain which one is correct I will give you Dave Umbarger's number. He is a "co" commodore of the club. I think you are right about loaning out boats. That would be a great way to provide a prospective Top O driver a demonstration of what the race is like. Anyway, here is Dave's number. (231) 625 9941 Let me know if that doesn't work.

Bob

Comment

pics

the ''bdustneversleepschriswho'' photo was of my old explorer. and ''kskullyatthekamp'' was is my adrenaline junkie logo. where did all these pics come from? any of us testing?
                  Which way was the shiny side supposed to go? Up?

Chris
                  ~322-M~

Comment

ah yea. who is this dust 33 anyways? dustin?
                    Which way was the shiny side supposed to go? Up?

Chris
                    ~322-M~

Comment

Working...
                    X