Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dunnville, Ontario, Aug 14-15, 60 cent entries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunnville, Ontario, Aug 14-15, 60 cent entries!

The Dunnville Sanction is online now!

August 14-15

We are celebrating our CBF 60th Anniversary at this race. Note the entry fees!

J Classes: 60 cents per entry!
    All other classes: $25 for 1st & 2nd entry - 3rd or more 60 cents!

Live band, beer tent, free camping, big turns, fast course....

http://apba-racing.com/internal/show...p?EditID=10823

Special Thanks to the Keegan Family, BathFitter.com of Oshawa, and Town Of Dunnville, who are making the low entries possible.

Scheduled classes:
    JR
    JH
    AXSH

OSY-400

350ccMH
    400ccMH
    500ccMH
    750ccMH
    850ccMH

ASR
    BSR
    CSR
    25SSR

ASH
    BSH
    CSH
    DSH
    25SSH
    20SSH
    T-750
    T-850

Stock Classic's
    (Static displays encouraged and welcome too!)
    Last edited by Andrew 4CE; 07-22-2010, 06:11 AM. Reason: Added classes
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Bump!

Come on up and enjoy the party! Don't be in the dumps you're missing the Nationals, come racing!

Looks like we'll be close to or have elims in 20SSH, CSH and T850
    Fralick Racing

Comment

Thunder on the grand who is all coming. Its our home town love to have everyone there. The last race here was 10 years. Welcome aboard party at the dunnville boat club with free hot dogs and hamburgs with cold beverage. From 4 to 8 on friday night. Lots of cool old boat race pictures. Weather is looking good.
      Mike Werner Sr

Comment

New Hampshire's Stardust Racing Trailer # 1 is loaded with 20SSH, 25SSH, DSH & CSR. Will be there by 4PM.

31-A

Comment

One CSR

I finally got the transmission fixed on the truck. I'll be rolling out of here Friday morning. (No Skippy, he's bummin, no passport) First race of the year for me. I'm looking forward to this weekend. I understand from Andrew that there will be enough CSR's.
          Any idea on local legal gas? Otherwise I'm going to have to buy high octane legal racing gas locally. Thanks.

Rick Sr.

Comment

Good luck all!
            Congrats on reviving a race site way to go

"The Coffee Guy"
            TEAM CAFFEINE
            Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
            " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Yup, expecting enough CSR's, 5-6 at this point I think

Likely elims in 20SSH, CSH and T850 too. Schedule is currently setup for last chance qualifier format.

But we'll see what rolls in the pits.

Weather looks decent with chance of isolated showers based on being humid. Should be great party! Lots of work put into this one.
              Fralick Racing

Comment

To add... for those that like motorcycles... Port Dover near by has a BIG bike rally every Friday the 13th. It's been a while since they've had one in the middle of summer like this... they'll get about 15-20 thousand bikes on Friday I hear. Take the day off and go to Dunnville early and check out some bikes! They'll be rolling through town all day I'm sure on the way to Dover.

http://www.pd13.com/
                Fralick Racing

Comment

.6o cents

Andrew
                  Is that .60 cents American Or Canada money.
                  Good luck to all.
                  Tom

Comment

Hey 76-S,

If you get there before me, Jesse and Joe Sly...save us a couple spots.

Joe is leaving Friday morning as well...Jesse and I leaving Jack's around 1pm.

Dana

Comment

The'd probably even take paso's, haha.

We thought of doing it for free, but figured there might be some kind of liability issue if a person didn't pay any entry fee... so figured 60 cents works with the theme
                      Fralick Racing

Comment

Any preferences? on the pit site?

Originally posted by dholt View Post
                        Hey 76-S,

If you get there before me, Jesse and Joe Sly...save us a couple spots.

Joe is leaving Friday morning as well...Jesse and I leaving Jack's around 1pm.

Dana
                        Any preferences on the pit area? I've never been there. Otherwise, I'll do the best I can. Are you camping or moteling? Should be fun. I need to have some fun.

Rick Sr.

Comment

Jesse and I are tenting...you need a place to crash? I'm sure there is room.

As for pits...it's all good there. Been 10 years since my last trip.

See you Friday...with plenty of ice cold Molson!

D.

Comment

Finally, serious discussion!

OK, now that Molson's is mentioned,...If one of our US racin cousins happens to forget to declare a case(24 tall boys) of Yeungling Lager in their motor box coming into CDA I will commit to lighten the return load, help you releive yourself of any potential return border issues.
                            I'll pay a premium, with CDN CAAASH MUHNEY, small unmarked notes depicting our King, wearing a hat, and scarf; a pragmatic guy known to change the occasional flat Canadian Tire.
                            Name yer poison, and I'll have cold Canadian "fill the space" beer in my cooler, upon your arrival. ...BUUURRP!
                            Yumdingaling!

Erik
                            20/CSH/OSY
                            Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

Originally posted by Dust33
                              What in the name of Sam Hill is Yeungling Lager?!?!??!
                              I think Jeff Brewster told me it was the oldest beer brewed in the US
                              Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
                              The eh TEAM
                              "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

Working...
                              X