Arizona Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Race

No chatter on next weekend's race in Arizona? Is this still a go? I sure wish FL had an early race like this one.
    Last edited by DougMc; 11-26-2005, 08:20 PM.

yep!

Originally posted by DougMc
    No chatter on next weekend's race in Arizona? Is this still a go? I sure wish FL had an early race like this one.

the annual 59th Parker Thanksgiving race is scheduled for fri and sat only this time. Sunday was omitted this year, since it seems to always end up be blown out by wind anyways. Why most racers have there stuff packed up tight and are hunting or snowmobiling, Reg12 will be kicking off the 2006 race season! I think it is supposed to be in the high 70's or low 80's for the race......
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

fl might

aof is trying for a jan and a feb race in central fl for 06.I hope they do because it would be a great warm up for winter nats. mike

Comment

FL early races

Yes, Mike: these dates are firm:
        Lake Apthorpe, Lake Placid,FL
        January 21-22
        February 18-19

Since we have Lake Apthorpe back look for acing all year except for July, Aug, Sept. An October, November, and December race can be planned if the participation is there.

Also remember: No testing on Lake Apthorpe---unless you want to ruin the races for the rest of us. I would be that if anyone gets caught testing the powers will pull the permits for the races.

Call Carl Staron for details or email: toeknee33f or AOFOffice@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy
          the annual 59th Parker Thanksgiving race is scheduled for fri and sat only this time. Sunday was omitted this year, since it seems to always end up be blown out by wind anyways. Why most racers have there stuff packed up tight and are hunting or snowmobiling, Reg12 will be kicking off the 2006 race season! I think it is supposed to be in the high 70's or low 80's for the race......
          Has AZ usually had a solid turn out with the early race?

Comment

Daren,

were you able to get your boats ready to use over Thanksgiving? You kind of had the squeeze on to get them ready
            Sean Byrne

Comment

CSH and OSY

Any results from today's CSH and OSY? What about the other classes?

Comment

Working...
              X