Yamato flywheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamato flywheel

I'am helping a CSH racer out that cannot get his Yamato 102 to perform. He has a Bezots that I built and Tj worked on the motor last winter. Still he is way off the pace. Anyway I started to take the motor apart and I found that the magnets in the flywheel are weak. Fact is 2 of the poles are dead. The other 2 are fair. Anyone out there that has had the same problem? Anyone know where I can get the flywheel recharged? Have another coming from Ricky but would like info on where I can get it recharged. Thanks all.
    bill b

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
    I'am helping a CSH racer out that cannot get his Yamato 102 to perform. He has a Bezots that I built and Tj worked on the motor last winter. Still he is way off the pace. Anyway I started to take the motor apart and I found that the magnets in the flywheel are weak. Fact is 2 of the poles are dead. The other 2 are fair. Anyone out there that has had the same problem? Anyone know where I can get the flywheel recharged? Have another coming from Ricky but would like info on where I can get it recharged. Thanks all.
    maybe contact RC Hawie?
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Try posting on the www.aomci.org. I guess classifieds I know someone with a magnet charger but I am a long way from you . Mike
      Mike Ounjian

Comment

Working...
      X