****Oroville, CA 2011****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****Oroville, CA 2011****

Hey there everyone, Just wanted to stop on by and remind all those who are planning on attending Our race in Oroville, CA on June 11-12 2011 to PLEASE PRE_REGISTER by going to www.boatracingr11.com and clicking the link on the left hand side of the page.

It is crucial that we get as many of our attendees to pre-register. It allows us that ability to anticipate the number of racers to expect and prevents race cancellations.

So PLEASE DO IT!!!!!!!!!

And feel free to get a roll call going on here if you are so inclined...

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!

ADD: Visit our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...523769936&ap=1

Will this be a record course?? I've been told that this will be a record race, & I just wanted to clarify...
    Marlee Hill
    4th Generation Hill
    Hill Racing Team
    20ssH & SST45
    1-C, 32-C, 9

Hillmarine.net
    Hill Marine Products

Signature Propellers

Comment

I'll start a roll call here; FER, CMR, CSR. I don't think it's a record course Marlee

Comment

Originally posted by Marlee Hill View Post
        Will this be a record course?? I've been told that this will be a record race, & I just wanted to clarify...
        It is Not going to be a record course.
        bill b

Comment

Oh okay, thanks guys, I don't think we'll be able to make this one unfortunately, its about 8 hours from here & too close to the Cullaby race, still trying to get my B&H ready for then, taking a break from sanding right now, actually. Hope there's a good turn out! Wish I could be there!
          Marlee Hill
          4th Generation Hill
          Hill Racing Team
          20ssH & SST45
          1-C, 32-C, 9

Hillmarine.net
          Hill Marine Products

Signature Propellers

Comment

are you itching to go racing? have you planned on going racing only to find events have been canceled? well we have the place for you. the oroville thermalito forebay.
            NCOA is hosting the event june 11th &12th. all the usual outboard classes, sport c, sst45 and
            crackerboxes. also our entry level rent a racer program too the nor cal 400 class. so if you are interested please submit your entry on line.

Comment

yeah, sorry marlee. no record course THIS year. would like to next year though

Comment

Marlee if you guys were going, I'm heading to Tahoe for a beer contest on the early hours of the 9th. If you wanted the boat yanked up there I could do it for you so you could fly with no trailer on the way there. Thought I would throw that offer at you.
                Bill Schwab
                Miss KTDoodle #62C
                -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

Working...
                X