Oroville Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oroville Registration

For those that have yet to register for this weekend's race at Oroville, you need to look at the sanction. Pre-registration is MANDATORY, and closes this Thursday at 8:00am.

The region 11 website has a registration link, or at the very least call or email Kay Boyes and tell her you are coming.

Joe Johnson

Keep those entries coming. We are at 150 as of today.
    bill b

Comment

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
      Keep those entries coming. We are at 150 as of today.
      Pray there's no wind: racing at 8a till 7p, inspection to 2a! Let it buck!
      http://vitalire.com/

Comment

John:

Remember this is a total count for racing over 2 days. Weather.com is calling for 6 mph winds on Saturday and 4 mph on Sunday.

Joe

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
        Pray there's no wind: racing at 8a till 7p, inspection to 2a! Let it buck!
        Last edited by Joe J; 06-15-2010, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Joe,
          I might have missed it in another thread but do you have a proposed schedule for what is running which day? Thanks.

Comment

Here is the schedule for the weekend. This will also be included with the driver's packet handed out during registration.

This is based on my previous post when I asked what classes everyone was planning to run. We know there will be conflicts, and will deal with them as they come up.

Joe
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for that schedule joe! That was going to be my next question before little buddy asked. See ya Friday!
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Thanks, Joe!

Comment

No problem Kyle, but your name is already on ther patrol boat drivers list as payment for the favor.

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
                  Thanks for that schedule joe! That was going to be my next question before little buddy asked. See ya Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe J View Post
                    No problem Kyle, but your name is already on ther patrol boat drivers list as payment for the favor.
                    Not a problem Joe! I do still have washington winter 'tan!' Where ever you want me to burn ill be there
                    Kyle Bahl
                    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Oroville

Schedule looks good to me. Who are the 8 d stocks registered? Oh yah...KB, please don't take your shirt off to get a tan. It's scary enough when I do it. Dave

Comment

So I take it you don't count on elims in 20ssh?

Comment

Any other classes needing elims will use the same format and what is listed for ASH and CSH. At this time we have 11 20's, so we may well have to run elim's.

Originally posted by jpro60 View Post
                          So I take it you don't count on elims in 20ssh?

Comment

Working...
                          X