Apple Cup - Moses Lake 9/29-30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Cup - Moses Lake 9/29-30

Time for a little smack talk, since the Huskies and Cougars can't even spell football this year.

Time to pack up for one last go in Moses Lake, this time at the low budget part of the lake, and without all of our good friends from back East.

There's too dang many of those CWU Wildcats racing. The Huskies won't have JMK to bail them out, and the Cougs will need all the help they can get from the Malhiot duo.

Are the Dawgs and Cougs going to muster enough entries to stop the Wildcat juggernaut (on the race course, not in the bar )?

Anybody showing up, or is this going to be a match race between Johnson, Bahl, and Nilsen?
    Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
    sigpic
    Portland, Oregon
    Johnson Racing

Mike

Trying to figure out if I can make it this weekend. I would sure like to. However, I think Dan has some concrete work scheduled for this weekend. Plus, my kids soccer is in full force, and I may be driving him to a game in the oposite direct.. I'm working on it but not sure if I can be there
    Sean Byrne

Comment

I will be there with freakin bells on! I havn't raced since the summer nats at moses ! I need a racing fix! I'll be running all hydro! CSH and maybe a little OSY. AND runnin 350cc one day! gonna be fun.

Kyle Bahl
      20-R
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Kyle, glad to hear your bells dropped (ding ding). I take it that Gleason Racing has resolved tow vehicle issues for the weekend.

Remember to e-mail an entry confirmation to our lovely and talented Chief Scorer (per the region-wide e-mail that just went out), as the online registration system has a glitch and entries aren't getting forwarded (according to what has forwarded, only Bill Diamond has entered ).
        Last edited by Cameraboy; 09-25-2007, 08:15 AM. Reason: "it"
        Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
        sigpic
        Portland, Oregon
        Johnson Racing

Comment

Not just yet

Originally posted by Cameraboy View Post
          Kyle, glad to hear your bells dropped (ding ding). I take it that Gleason Racing has resolved tow vehicle issues for the weekend.
          Actually, no.....no replacement truck as of yet, since I finally just resolved settlement amount with the insurance company last Friday. I am now in Full Shopping Mode. In light of this, Kyle will be conducting a minimalist racing program out of his S-10 with just the C Hydro rig.

Also, the trailer needs some small cosmetic repairs. It's towable, but even if I had a truck right now, I probably wouldn't want to haul it halfway cross-state in its present condition.

And, did I mention I'm moving on Oct 1? Given that I don't want to make a bazillion trips schlepping my possessions in my Mini Cooper, I may be talking to Mr. Greg about borrowing something out of the Lakeridge Paving motor pool for the move.

Even so, I remain......

R-19
          www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Pat, What happened?
            bill b

Comment

Kyle-

Let's get you going in 350!!!!!!!! We have fun. See you this weekend.

Bill
              Bill Diamond
              bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

Huck the Fuskies!!!

Kyle in 350… O MY! What have I done! When I agreed to that I must have had too many Victory Shoots of Tequila after all those Basketball wins over the Fuskies (aka UW). Just kidding about Kyle, he will do great and I told him if he does not win he had to beer bong. Speaking of drinking, we should have an apple cup of beer pong (just an idea). See everyone there. Zach Malhiot

“At the end of the day, I’m not wearing purple and gold... It was a good day!”

“Win or loose there’s always time to booze.”

Comment

Hello, Mike

Hey Mike,
                  "Anybody showing up, or is this going to be a match race between Johnson, Bahl, and Nilsen" - Cameraboy
                  Hmmm, lets see:
                  1) I'm a Wildcat
                  2) I'll be there
                  3) I plan to kick some husky and cougar ass

Any questions about this being a match race left?

Mike 1-US-1

Comment

Originally posted by jpro60 View Post
                    Hey Mike,
                    "Anybody showing up, or is this going to be a match race between Johnson, Bahl, and Nilsen" - Cameraboy
                    Hmmm, lets see:
                    1) I'm a Wildcat
                    2) I'll be there

Mike 1-US-1
                    yeah yeah, we're going to have to do some coug team driving against the national champ. lol, j/k. See yea in the first turn!!!!

Zach we may need some points this weekend, OSY one day?
                    Go COUGS!!!

kyle bahl
                    Kyle Bahl
                    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
                      Pat, What happened?

Pat had a little accident going to lawerence. No big deal, just get a newer truck out of the deal. Nobody hurt, no equipment hurt, besides the truck.

kyle
                      Kyle Bahl
                      20-R

Comment

Originally posted by jpro60 View Post
                        Hey Mike,
                        Hmmm, lets see:
                        1) I'm a Wildcat
                        2) I'll be there

Mike 1-US-1
                        Oh, I see His Royal Badness is attending.

Be sure to e-mail your entries
                        Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
                        sigpic
                        Portland, Oregon
                        Johnson Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
                          Pat had a little accident going to lawerence. No big deal, just get a newer truck out of the deal. Nobody hurt, no equipment hurt, besides the truck.

kyle
                          Kyle - Pat said your D Stock got smashed up - is that true?
                          Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
                          sigpic
                          Portland, Oregon
                          Johnson Racing

Comment

Originally posted by R13racer View Post
                            “Win or loose there’s always time to booze.”
                            I see you Palouse guys are still spelling-challenged. Bahl had a good one too "lawerence". Nice. I'm going to huck off now like a good Fusky.
                            Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
                            sigpic
                            Portland, Oregon
                            Johnson Racing

Comment

good banter. The 305 is in for repairs. I was thinking I might blow past Moses Lake and go to the site of the original Apple Cup on Lake Chelan. I would love to dust off the driving suit and try my hand at a 1,700 cubic inch Allison engine.

Jimi O. (1-US, 2-U.S, R-1, 305-R, U.I.M. World Record................1.).

PS: and one more, 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X