Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 Stock Outbarod Nationals, Thanks everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Stock Outbarod Nationals, Thanks everyone!

The 2007 Stock Outboard Nationals is in the books and I think we should all give a big hand to the Seattle Outboard Racing Association for an excellent job and a big thank you to all who made the trip out from the far reaches to attend. All in attendance received a world class show of the best outboard racers in the country monitored by representatives from every region in attendance on the scorers stand to help the Race Committee insure everyone received fair and unbiased officiating.

For those of us on the left coast, we very much appreciated the BSR show. WOW, what a sight to see so many chine turners heading into the turn 1 literally deck to deck! Another special treat for us was seeing DSR make an appearance out west.

Ed Hearn has already posted a very special thank you to Oregon Race Rescue, but no single praise of these people is ever enough. We in Region 10 Stock Outboard are spoiled to have these very talented and special people attend our races and have grown accustomed to relying on them to pick up the pieces when things go very wrong. To us they are family and those who met them at this year’s Nationals know why we feel that way. Way to go ORR!

Let them all know (racers and officials) what you think of their outstanding performance!
    Ken Kaiser
    Racing Member, Columbia Outboard Racing Association

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced"
    Frank Zappa

just now catching up

SOA/Region 10,

Thank you for the hosting a great event. You guys did a great job and we were glad we made the trip. As someone else stated on another thread it was very nice to be done early each day so we could relax, get cleaned up and even may it to dinner before 7:00p!

Traveling with a 6 year old cross country left some uncertainties in my mind, but he had a great time and loved the bowling night. I wish we would have faired better on the race course, but at least everthing made it home in 1 piece. Congrats to all the '07 Champions and hopefully we will see you next year and again in '09.

Mark

Comment

Thanks...............

Thanks to Jan and all the officials for a smooth and short race days. Cheryl Rucker especially who put together both banquets and all the other social events. They were great with the exception of Pat Gleason's rendention of BORQUE,BORQUE.BORQUE every chance he got!! Must be a west coast thing!

Matt and Val

PS..........25-M, Don't complain about one six year old on board. We had a 5,15 and 18 year old in the back seat for a total of 105 hours round trip!! Thank god for DVD's.

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
        Thanks to Jan and all the officials for a smooth and short race days. Cheryl Rucker especially who put together both banquets and all the other social events. They were great with the exception of Pat Gleason's rendention of BORQUE,BORQUE.BORQUE every chance he got!! Must be a west coast thing!

Matt and Val

PS..........25-M, Don't complain about one six year old on board. We had a 5,15 and 18 year old in the back seat for a total of 105 hours round trip!! Thank god for DVD's.
        Matt & Val, it was great to have you all out here and thanks for making the long haul. Ashley is still trying to convince her mom that she NEEDS to go to NY next year Hopefully we will see you there, but then I would have to travel cross country with a then 13year old and 11 year old

Sheryl

Comment

Why wait till next year.................

Originally posted by RuthieRae View Post
          Matt & Val, it was great to have you all out here and thanks for making the long haul. Ashley is still trying to convince her mom that she NEEDS to go to NY next year Hopefully we will see you there, but then I would have to travel cross country with a then 13year old and 11 year old

Sheryl
          Heck, come on out to Dayton or Lock Haven,
          no need to wait a year!! We will have a special guest for you to meet!! ROCKY, the pit rat (i mean dog). He may be 5 pounds by then!

Matt

Comment

Lock Haven

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
            Heck, come on out to Dayton or Lock Haven,
            no need to wait a year!! We will have a special guest for you to meet!! ROCKY, the pit rat (i mean dog). He may be 5 pounds by then!

Matt
            I was ALMOST convinced to come out to Lock Haven, but unlike Ryan...I can't be on vacation for a month! Dayton huh? Hmmmm. Maybe I should check my frequent flyer miles again!! Sounds like fun!

Sheryl

Comment

Working...
            X