Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Myers

All:

Earlier this week, John Myers suffered a heart attack. He was admitted to the hospital, and on Wednesday, underwent a successful double coronary bypass surgery.

John is in ICU, and latest word is that he will be for a couple of weeks before being moved to a recovery center. At present, he's on a ventilator, and cannot talk, but is responding to voices around him, so he knows the family is there.

As I hear more info on his recovery, I will post it. K Dub and J Dub have been pretty good at getting info out (please don't call the Hospital or visit, as he is in ICU).

In the meantime, please keep your thoughts, prayers and good vibes headed in the direction of the Myers family.

Thanks,

Patrick Gleason
    R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Thanks for the report Pat. He helped me just a few short weeks ago helping me out with a motor. He and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Sean Byrne

Comment

great people, i've said a few words for john, best to the family!!!!! what a great guy!!! kevin

Comment

Does This Mean...

John has made me pitch gauges for a few years now.....Does this mean my order might be delayed???...

HEY...I'm joking...

In 1977, I made the APBA Hall of Champions. At Lawrence Lake that year, I broke the D Stock Runabout, D Stock Hydro record..and it seems 35 SSH and 35 SSR (OH, I remember, 35 wasn't an "OFFICIAL" class. or I'd have had four records in a day..... In C Stcok Runabout, I was running Larry Lister's best C Stock Hydro wheel, on my runabout, but a "LOCAL" ran my ass off and broke the record...His name was John Meyers.

About five years ago, JW Meyers asked me to tell him the story of his Dad's C Runabout record...I said, "JW is was pretty easy, your OLD Man was faster than me. . He ran my ass off." JW said, 'Well my dad has told me that for years, but I wasn't sure."

John, get well, as I DO NEED THEM PITCH GAUGES.....but take your time....Nothing is more important than your health....

God be with you and the Family...
        Last edited by Ron Hill; 05-26-2006, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X