"A" Stock class at Yelm!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A" Stock class at Yelm!!

Hey, as class rep for SOA it's my responsibility to make sure we have an A class this weekend at Yelm. This is an invitation race with the inboards and will be on a 1-2/3mile record course. If we want to keep the inboarders happy and continuing to ask us to come back we MUST have a class. Also if you want to see anybody from SOA get one of the few A stock records not held by one of our members then you need to come out and make a class for that.
    Anyway, I know a lot of are out there that I don't have numbers for, and don't respond to the e-mails I send to try to find out whats going on. So if you could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 1) come out, and 2) let me know I'd really appreciate it.
    Get on this thread and say you're coming (or not) or e-mail me, jpro60@hotmail.com, or call me (206) 604-0287
    Thanks,
    Mike 32-R
    P.S. I plan to send out an e-mail tonight as well

A Guy Doing His Job---

Way to go Mike---

Keep Hammering away and eventually the point will be made and the voice will be heard.

Bruce Summers
    V-71

Comment

10:06 Am???

Hey, aren't your parents paying for you to be in school, or studying at this time of day???

The boys will be there (kind of) Mike. Jonathan will definitely race ASH Sunday, but depending on how his school baseball team does in their playoff game Friday, Saturday is up in the air. Jamie's last school baseball game is Friday in Ellensburg, so he is planning on driving over the pass and attended Lawrence for both Saturday and Sunday. Not in his plans is running ASH. But, and a big BUT, if Jonathan is not there Saturday and the rest of the group wants to help with $$$ (college student, no money), I'm sure Jamie could be pursuaded to run Jonathan's ASH rig.

Jim

Comment

10:06 am Eastern??

Hey Jim, must have been 10:06 eastern, cause I was in math class this morning at 10. Anyway thanks for the heads up. Its kind of looking like if Johnathon does well that we will need jamie. So far jon Peeters has said he'll be there but not running A, and Mike Kelly says the boat will be there at a minimum, so I just have to find a 4th.

Comment

If y'all got a boat and motor, we can always throw Ryan in to be the fourth (Threat Level Orange lacks a motor & steering extension - plus our trailer is full). I haven't asked Ryan about it, but I know how good Mikey is with peer pressure.

Jim - were you able to scare up a C ride for Jamie?
          Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
          sigpic
          Portland, Oregon
          Johnson Racing

Comment

Working...
          X