Novice C World Champion is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novice C World Champion is...

Congratulations to Brad McMurphy, 2013 champ. I heard he checked out, from my view he was long gone. Congrats to all 12 participants, 3rd largest class of the weekend. Thanks to Ron and Shelley for handling the props and Carl for the inspections.

BTW Wait till you get a look at what the poor guy won
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Tony we don't need to talk or post what he won.
    congrats to you and Dave for making this class such a huge success.
    Ron
    Ron Magnuson
    999-R
    NC-1

Comment

Always one of the best classes to watch! Congrats Brad for being the Hawking Galactic Super World Champion!

I got to enjoy seeing my brother-in-law make the finals and give kudos to us boat racers saying boating is much more difficult than the trails bikes he races.

Congrats Brad again!
      http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Novice C

Kudos to Brad McMurphy. Great job! Not the fastest class...but sure the most fun to watch.!

Comment

once again, this class just floors me, the hot dogs either didn't get a good start or just got plain out run,

Brad was a good 10 to 1 bet and ran away from the field,,, what a win, and what such a great family to have back in racing since the '60's

Tony and all the N.C. commissioners did a great job with the rules for this local class it is such a wonderful success out here in region 10.

Congrats Brad... you won it hands down.......

C.C.

P.S. who ever said them old Bezots river boats cant win are full of $#!t

Comment

Congrats Brad

Well deserved "W". You've ran well all year, no matter what class you enter. Good luck hunting the next few weekends. See you at Yelm.

Also, thanks to all who facilitate this class in R-10, Ron M., Tony P., Rocky P.,Carl, Pinner Props and anyone else I have unintentionaly missed, I know their are many. This is definitely one of the best classes available to help new potential boat racers get started on there way to racing in the established classes.
            Last edited by ronronx; 09-01-2013, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X