Driving gear needed for Cullaby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving gear needed for Cullaby

Looks like I may have to call my own bluff here Is anybody bringing a big boy driving suit to Cullaby that they could loan to a potential new Novice C driver?
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Driving suits...

How big is "Big BOy?"
    We have a few suits up to size 6'2" and 175/185 lbs.... life jacket too, they could be brought to Cullaby if necessary

-Bunker

Comment

Driving suits...

How big is "Big BOy?"
      We have a few suits up to size 6'2" and 175/185 lbs.... life jacket too, they could be brought to Cullaby if necessary

-Bunker

Comment

Are you going, Bunker? If you want me to take something up let me know ASAP because I'm leaving this Wednesday afternoon.
        Dave
        42-C

Comment

possible

if "my own bluff" wants to give my jacket and sleeves a try I can bring them. my pants are too tight on my 36" waist at this point. prolly need to look elsewhere for them. if you and mike can wear the same helmet then mine will fit you. i'll even pull your rope buddy...
          Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

Tony;

Mine are available to use, I could give them to Darren to take down ! 5-11, 230 ish, that should be "Big-Boy" enough ! My wife has taken a turn for the worse, has surgery Wed., hopefully this will allow her a few more months !

John Biagio

Comment

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
              Looks like I may have to call my own bluff here Is anybody bringing a big boy driving suit to Cullaby that they could loan to a potential new Novice C driver?
              Pat has some cut gear, life jacket, and helmet. All Pat's size. I don't know if that's big boy, but it's stuff that will be at race.
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Wrong dimension

Originally posted by Bunker hill View Post
                How big is "Big BOy?"

-Bunker
                I appreciate the offer bunker, but the big I was referring to is more in the X dimension than the Y, more width than height. John's gear might be more in line with what we're looking for.
                Moby Grape Racing
                "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Tony;

PM me and we can work out details, I live in Marysville, so it would not be hard to get the gear to Darren .

John B.

Comment

John sorry to hear about your wife. We will be thinking of you and your wife during these hard times..
                    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Mike;

Thanks for the thoughts !

John B.

Comment

Working...
                      X