lake lawrance course size??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lake lawrance course size??

since i dint get any info from over the mountains just wondering course size,,, same both days or soa changing it up????

Not sure yet. The board is looking at the options. We should have an answer by next month's board meeting. Hope to see you there.
    Kyle Bahl
    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Yelm

My best guess would be a mile.....just a guess though.

Comment

Dave;

I am hoping to bring my FEH to Lawrence ! We have had a very challenging year so far, but things are getting better !

John B.

Comment

1 mile

SOA will be running the one mile course both days at Lake Lawrence this year. Hope we get a good turn out! See you there!
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

No 3/4? What time do you guys start racing on Saturday?

Comment

Lawrence Lake

Originally posted by D_Allen_III View Post
              Like Kyle said, this year Lawrence will be a one mile record course both days. Drivers meeting is at 8am both days & we hope to be on the water no later than 10am.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by D_Allen_III View Post
                Our survayers are liking not setting up 2 courses, as was custom in the past. Not a big deal. I understand it's a dificult job. I don't think we've ever run the 3/4 at yelm, that was always at Eatonville (this coming weekend's race). But Eatonville has been taking a break from records. But 3/4 may be in consideration in the future for sure.

Should be interesting after results from Dayton. I'm curious as to what pater marks the CSR record at!
                Kyle Bahl
                20-R

Comment

Yelm

We did run the 3/4 mile at Yelm 5 0r 6 years ago when the weather took a crash....had a great race with Brian Palmquist..he got me on the last lap. One mile is so much fun at Yelm....can't wait to race there. Dave (aka 9US)

Comment

wondering why not a bigger course as we have usually done,,,,,, ie 1 mile or 1- 1/4 mile or 1 1-2/3 mile... figg since we ran 1 mile last year should have bin 1-1/4 mile this year????

Comment

Course

We ran a 1 1/4 record course at Inboard Moses lake race in May....and I think most people find the mile more fun to drive...and it sure takes a lot less time to run all the classes etc. I personally find the larger courses boring to drive...just my opinion. Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X