thanks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks!!!

like to thank everyone at eatonville who helped with turning my boat over and getting it out of the water when i blew over,,, and escpecially the rescue crew for retrieving me in there professional mannar,,, i do appreciate all the people who helped,,,, still a few sore ribs but on the mend,,,see ya at lawrence,,,thanks cheyney

just to let ya know it was gps reading go figg at 92mph,,,, when it blew...ugg

Comment

Hope you and everything are OK. I enjoyed talking with you at Oroville. Doesn't sound like you need chambers for that rig.

Comment

Cheyney;

Glad you are doing good ! That was a wicked blow-over and I had a front row seat sitting in the second turn kicker boat !

See you at Lawrence !

John Biagio

Comment

I'm thankful you are okay. I'm glad I was able to help clean up the mess, but you got to quit doing that to us man....LOL The last 2 times you've been to that race site, you've blown over...maybe we should re-think this race site for you?...LOL
          Sattler Racing R-15
          350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
          TEAM VRP
          The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

yaaa was thinking that myself mike...but not the water hehehe the wind heheheh,,, instead of 4.1 tuck maybe 5.1 degg or 1inch" mmmm or the great big prop i was pulling mmm

Comment

Good to see that your ok and in good spirits. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I suggest not racing on that course anymore!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear this

Glad you are doin' ok Cheyney!
                I missed racing with you at the NAT's. Stay healthy so we can maybe race each other in the future.

Jeff
                93-C

Comment

Working...
                X