Mayfield Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayfield Roll Call

Alright - this here is the true Region 10 outboard lid-lifter - none of that vulturing onto an inboard race stuff OK, so Kelly Shane was there

Who's the rig dusted off and ready to run? I'll be there managing your risk and trying to get the photo-mojo back.

Did I see that it's going to be sunny and mid-60's here in Stumptown on the weekend? 70 miles north, it shouldn't be much different...
    Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
    sigpic
    Portland, Oregon
    Johnson Racing

I'm there as always...CSH...CSR...and the return of the derailer in D???

Pat will be piloting the return. Also i will be bringing my Zorkan CSR for i think Zach to run. If not for him anyone with a 302 lyin around to run Crazy Stock Runnabout with the big boys! Cuz Daren, Drew and I are tired of running three boat heats! It's time for some good ol' fashing runnabout racing every weekend with full feilds!

Kyle
    20R
    Kyle Bahl
    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Extended forcast for the weekend is 56 deg, overcast and some rain for Saturday. Sunday looks a little better into the 60's and partly sunny. As you know things can change fairly quickly over here so more than likely it will change before the weekend.

Team Byrne will be there. One of our boats might be a no-show depending on whether or not Dr. Byrne with assistant Lewis can get a new bottom on it. It didn't hold up this weekend. But, we've got an arsenal still that we're going to bring. See ya'll there
      Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
        I'm there as always...CSH...CSR...and the return of the derailer in D???

Pat will be piloting the return. Also i will be bringing my Zorkan CSR for i think Zach to run. If not for him anyone with a 302 lyin around to run Crazy Stock Runnabout with the big boys! Cuz Daren, Drew and I are tired of running three boat heats! It's time for some good ol' fashing runnabout racing every weekend with full feilds!

Kyle
        20R

Kyle, if you can't find someone to pilot it let me know. I just might give it a try if you let me take a test lap or two
        Sean Byrne

Comment

Count me in for some DSH and DMH or what ever else I can enter it in.

99R

Comment

36CW the "Rocket" hydro will be there . See you guy's this weekend.....Glen

Comment

Let's Go Racin Boys!!

R-58
              looks like a full class of 350 and 2 OR 3 250
              and the first run in PRO for JOE FASTER
              Marc
              R-58
              vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

As usual Kyle will be running "Split Tail". Sean will remount the "Wild Goose" Hemp and try it again .... as Jimi's son would say ... it needs re-epoxy job.

Also making its debut will be the "Blue Devil" in OSY.

20SS
                CSH
                OSY
                BOPP

Comment

I like these early races!

ASH / ASR / CSH / CSR and I think Mr. Peabody is planning on bringing my other CSH

Comment

Goose, I'll have your boat ready by Friday .... its been peeled and looks good. Adding a third class will be tough on those already bruised Lawrence knees
                    Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
                    Kyle, if you can't find someone to pilot it let me know. I just might give it a try if you let me take a test lap or two
                    Last edited by drbyrne55; 04-29-2008, 08:25 PM.
                    BOPP

Comment

Register On Line

All racers coming to Mayfield, please remember to preregister online. You can do so on the SOA or CORA website, it saves a lot of time for both the racers and chief scorer.
                      Looking forward to a great season.

Thanks
                      Lisa Peterson

Comment

Sean if you want to give CSR a go you can if Zach doesn't want the ride...Running a Zorkan is just like running a hydro. It's the cadillac of Runnabouts! Won't be there for testing on friday though...you won't need it. I'll let you know what we're doing with it soon...

Kyle
                        20R

I like that we have at least 4 CSR plus anyone running my extra (Drew, Mike, Me, Daren?? i'm guessing) Keep the CSR numbers up in our region!
                        Kyle Bahl
                        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

osy and ash

not sure we will make fri. testing and i need it!!! but will be there with a osy and ash...

Dave 68R

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
                            Sean if you want to give CSR a go you can if Zach doesn't want the ride...Running a Zorkan is just like running a hydro. It's the cadillac of Runnabouts! Won't be there for testing on friday though...you won't need it. I'll let you know what we're doing with it soon...

Kyle
                            20R

I like that we have at least 4 CSR plus anyone running my extra (Drew, Mike, Me, Daren?? i'm guessing) Keep the CSR numbers up in our region!

if there are NOT atleast 4 CSR's racing, I will not bring mine, sorry. Put me down for CSH though (maybe DSH?)
                            Last edited by mercguy; 04-29-2008, 10:09 PM.
                            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                              if there are NOT atleast 4 CSR's racing, I will not bring mine, sorry. Put me down for CSH though.

Daren

if Zach don't run the Zorkin I will......sore knees and all.
                              Sean Byrne

Comment

Working...
                              X