Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or better yet...

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Thanks James I was waiting fr you to chime in and give us the scoop your new web looks great! if you get a chance please ask Yvonne to sign up on HR.

Thanks
    ... just come over and hang out in the pits....

Same invite for too James, bt for obviously different reasons
    David Weaver

Comment

Originally posted by James Aderholdt View Post
      Yvonne has just started with F500. She seems to be progressing nicely. F500 is a difficult class to drive, even for the most experienced drivers. Yvonne drove a couple of smaller tunnel boat classes before moving to F500 this season, which will help her be successful. Her last outing was the 0700 Worlds, where she finished 4th overall.
      Hey James how do the 500 boats handle ? is it tough due to the high speed on such a small tunnel hull?
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

James how can those F500 turn so sharp? Do they have moving trim on them? Or is it just the way a tunnel boat handles when you let off the throttle and turn?

Mark
        Mark
        G-11
        125H
        When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
        Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Originally posted by Lights View Post
          James how can those F500 turn so sharp? Do they have moving trim on them? Or is it just the way a tunnel boat handles when you let off the throttle and turn?

Mark
          Hey Mark, James might chime in but to the best of my knowledge there is no fin thats just the nature of how a full tunnel hull turns when set not sure about trim James will have to fill us in.
          HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Mark
            Looks like they are miniature F1 boats
            Attached Files
            HTML Code:

Comment

Speaking of .....

Do they have moving trim on them?

Mark

Let's get back to the topic of this thead.....

Sorry Dan, I will behave for now on...
              David Weaver

Comment

Germany anyone...

How do i sign up to be on her race team!

Kyle Bahl
                Kyle Bahl
                20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

I wish SHE was coming to the '08 Worlds, what a hottie.......
                  APBA Region 5 Dive/Rescue

Comment

Originally posted by mbowers View Post
                    I wish SHE was coming to the '08 Worlds, what a hottie.......

No kidding!
                    Mark
                    G-11
                    125H

[

Comment

F500 boats have full trim capabilites just like a F1 boat. No fins....they turn like normal tunnel boats. The boats are about the same size as SST60 but reach speeds of over 100mph during the race. The engines are producing around 180hp now days. The hardest part of driving is getting the pipes and trim correct. I have qualifing video on my website that will give you an idea of the speed. (www.ameridutchracing.com) LOTS OF FUN TO DRIVE!!!!!

Comment

More photos
                        Attached Files
                        HTML Code:

Comment

Thanks Dan! I was just getting over her and then you post another picture. LOL

I keep teasing my wife that I'm going to leave her and go to Germany to pit for Yvonne. She told me go a head. But keep sending me your pay checks.
                          Mark
                          G-11
                          125H

[

Comment

Thanks Dan! I was just getting over her and then you post another picture. LOL

I keep teasing my wife that I'm going to leave her and go to Germany to pit for Yvonne. She told me go a head. But keep sending me your pay checks.
                            More photos coming
                            HTML Code:

Comment

Here is a link. You might have to register to get the scoop.....
                              http://www.ellmers-motorsport.de/news.shtml
                              APBA Region 5 Dive/Rescue

Comment

WELL where are the pictures you said more to follow ?????

Frank

quote Paul Elvstrom's famous saying,
                                "If in the process of winning you have lost the respect of your competitors you have won nothing"

Comment

Working...
                                X