OSY400 Worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSY400 Worlds

Here is the web site of the boat club in England that is hosting the OSY400 Worlds this July.

http://www.lobmbc.co.uk/

They are on an estuary off the English Channel about 50 miles north of London. Most anticipate it will be rougher than what we run on here, but flat by European standards.
    Sounds as if there is some interest from teams in the USA and Canada.
    Last edited by bh/; 12-27-2006, 08:14 AM. Reason: ????sp.
    Brian Hendrick, #66 F
    "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

OSY400 Worlds

We have some great OSY400/CSH Drivers/Rigs here in the US. I encourage you all to take a shot at this race. Make it happen!! It will be something that you'll never regret.

Having organised several international races over the years, the Club was finally awarded its first major U.I.M. title meeting when it successfully organised the World OSY400 Championship in 1998. Competitors from as far afield as China, U.S.A. and Estonia competed in an outstanding event, with the overall title going to Marian Jung from Slovakia. The Club organised a second championship event last season with Craig Speller retaining his European OSY.400 title.
    Last edited by PopPop; 12-26-2006, 09:05 PM.
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

OSY 400 Worlds

If your interested in going I'd be glad to supply info on the course, etc., having run there at the 1998 Worlds. Best to contact me at bobwartinger@comcast.net if you need info.

Bob Wartinger

Comment

boat

new boat for new year...this boat will run world-wide the next year.
        Attached Files

Comment

Boat ?

Originally posted by g.s.c boat View Post
          Tell us more. What country are you in?
          Is this your own design; -what class?
          Are you va***n bagging your own panels, or ..?
          Brian Hendrick, #66 F

Comment

It appears to be a boat from Europe. But you never know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by g.s.c boat View Post
              More info please! who are you ? where is this boat located etc..
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Dream of a lifetime ( Euro Trip)

I've always wanted to see what a Man and a BEZOAT could do over there. Billy Allen, let's get there.
                Mr. Wartenger, About how much $ ball park to ship a rig to England and back?
                Could our hydros be modified to be UIM compliant and are stock L/U needed?
                This would be a blast.

Comment

i in the europe..
                  my name ys alesandro my location is boretto po.. italy..the constructed boat and carbon, kevlar,ibrid carbon kevlar,epoxy resin and foam,all the vacuum packed one. the type of used boat and is for 125 class (world champion 2006 wit colombi) and osy,(second place in the world 2005,2006, wit alberto bello)the weight of the boat and approximately is 30-32 kg
                  Last edited by g.s.c boat; 12-30-2006, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Alesandro; it is good to hear from you, and good luck with your new boat. We are hoping to get some teams from NA
                    competing in the UK this summer.
                    I had thought that maybe your new boat was this one, a picture Corin sent to me, but I do not think it was taken in Italy.
                    Attached Files
                    Brian Hendrick, #66 F

Comment

no. brian... your photo is 1 boat old bulgarian for f250..
                      corin have up 20 photo my boat... (in the costruction) et finish) it send you
                      photo boat bulgarian..a ah ah a ha doris..

Comment

OSY 400 Worlds

To Steve Johnson:

How about giving me a call on 206-409-8978. A lot of info to pass on....too much for e-mail.

Thanks,

Bob Wartinger

Comment

Originally posted by bh/ View Post
                          Alesandro; it is good to hear from you, and good luck with your new boat. We are hoping to get some teams from NA
                          competing in the UK this summer.
                          I had thought that maybe your new boat was this one, a picture Corin sent to me, but I do not think it was taken in Italy.
                          Hey Brian - don't let the cat out of the bag, don't want everyone knowing where I get my boat design ideas from

As Alessandro said, I have lots of pics of his boat during construction and afterwards. More than happy to post some of them - just let me know

In the meantime, here's a couple of pics of Alessandro's boats 'fresh out of the mould' and completed
                          Attached Files

Comment

Corin

Where have you been?
                            Twisted Sister

Comment

Here She is Finished!

Hey Chaps

here is the one and same GSC boat finish. It has been kept a bit quiet over here until its first outing last weekend.

www.hensonracing.com

I appreciate GSC not discussing who it was for. Top Bloke.

Any state side racers coming over for the worlds, if you need storage space and someone to receive shipped kit, let me know, I can sort it for you.

Sooty
                              www.hensonracing.com
                              SOOTY

www.hensonracing.com
                              www.yachtbits.com

Comment

Working...
                              X