• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new web site for OSY-400...

www.racingteamgo.sk ... please look

Originally posted by david
    www.racingteamgo.sk ... please look
    Well David, I looked and found this photo on your site, first one right out of the box. If that is how it is racing in your country, I'm on the next flight over to your next race!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DougMc
      Well David, I looked and found this photo on your site, first one right out of the box. If that is how it is racing in your country, I'm on the next flight over to your next race!

Those were my thoughts to. There is a couple more good photos also. Keep looking.
      Mark
      G-11
      125H
      When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
      Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

These are as good as the OSY photos we found last year on the Hungarian site!

Comment

Must be Holland

Must be a shot from Holland.( you can tell by the dykes)
          Doug Mc, I'm amazed your REPUBLICAN morals are still allowing you to joke.
          have an "easy going day" everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Johnson
            Must be a shot from Holland.( you can tell by the dykes).
            5 Penalty Points to the gentleman from Minnesota for making me spit coffee all over my computer monitor this AM.

R-19
            www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Steve-
              How do you know that photo wasn't taken at the Aquatenial! Ha Ha
              DAVEY 18w

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Johnson
                Must be a shot from Holland.( you can tell by the dykes)
                Doug Mc, I'm amazed your REPUBLICAN morals are still allowing you to joke.
                have an "easy going day" everyone.
                No, its the Catholic guilt that gets me every time.

Comment

Nice site David!

Lots of good pics. Those corner bouys are HUGE!

I really like the LaMans starts... Add lots of excitment I think.
                  Fralick Racing
                  Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew 4CE
                    Nice site David!

Lots of good pics. Those corner bouys are HUGE!

I really like the LaMans starts... Add lots of excitment I think.
                    Yes, that video clip of the start is awsome.

Comment

I just checked out the video clip, very cool. I think our sport would be more understood and more interesting for spectators if we used the le-mans start.
                      Joe Silvestri
                      CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                      JH/JR

Comment

Video Clip

Guys

The video in question was taken at the 2005 OSY World Championships in Italy. The circuit is situated in the Italian Dolomites at a stunningly beautiful venue called Auronzo di Cadore (http://www.dolomiti.org/dengl/auronzo/)

They have raced for many years in Auronzo, both hydros (stocks & pros) and tunnel boats (SST120s). For the pro hydros, not so much the OSYs, the altitude is a real problem with jetting, as the lake is over 2500ft above sea level!! Plus, even in the summer months, the water is only a few degrees above freezing as it comes straight off the surrounding mountains - again a big problem with getting the engine to run well....

If you get the opportunity to go to Auronzo, please do - it'll take your breath away - especially if you fall into the lake!

Comment

125wc

Anyone interested in attending the 125WC in Italy should view this site. www.dolomiti.org/dengl/auronzo It is truly a beautiful location for a boat race.
                          RWD

Comment

Doug would this be one of them photos? http://thairacing.freeweb.hu/kepekfresh050.htm
                            Attached Files
                            Mark
                            G-11
                            125H
                            When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

agreed

Originally posted by jsilvestri
                              I just checked out the video clip, very cool. I think our sport would be more understood and more interesting for spectators if we used the le-mans start.
                              That is a cool site, and i've always liked the idea of modifed le-mans starts, but how would you get your starting position? do they run qualifing laps or are they assigned by world ranking, or even points? i've been wanting to run a race with just le-mans starting and try and get the general public involved.
                              Chris
                              8M in BSR or 8 in 45
                              "Here’s the thing that makes life so interesting the theory of evolution states that only the strong survives but the theory of competition says just because they are strong doesn’t mean they can’t get their asses kicked don’t surprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle and then suddenly the old saying goes we’ve got ourselves a game...."

Comment

Working...
                              X